test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

players' simple request for wanting to see in game.

wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
edited March 2019 in General Discussion (PC)
i am here to start something that didnt take too much time or anything too much or no time or limited tech.

just basic cool things.
here my examples.

1. Lans Thuliga as companion
2. "bingo-buddy" beholder as companion
3. Baba Yaga's Dancing Hut, new adventure pack, hopefully as part of Nights of the Liars or maybe a new Buyable DLC package.
4. Haunted House adventure pack new quest for Nights of the Liars
5. Minsc and Boo as companion

ok, i wont make a long list here, i just allow other players make theirs for any companions, new adventure packs or something else basic.

DLC is something else i like to see, and they are not part of champaigns or expansions, they are support for funding to devs teams as quarterly pack and cost no more than 10 dollar value, similar concept as RA salvatore's adventure package. but DLC are suppose to be premium adventure pack.
example
Baba Yaga's Dancing Hut
Treasure Island
White Plume Mountain.
Pits of Slavelords
Castle Amber
Post edited by wylonus on

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I am still waiting on a Hook Horror companion.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    just one? would be cool if we get Belithi (demon naga queens), those with 4 arms?
    i do want hook horror as "Olthoi", nasty bug creatures from Asheron's Call for my foundry project, but oh well, that going to be gone too.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    want to add to Yawning Portal, add few new npcs, let have a goblin twin siblings (brother and sister) of great great greatfather of that cleaning goblin from Horde of the Underdark saga., little smarter than normal goblins
  • gethundgethund Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Yeah. Or alternatively they could address all the concerns with Mod 16 raised within this forum recently. At zero further expense. Just a thought.