test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

vip update I'd like to see.

2»

Comments

• nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User
    Well, I use the Moonstone Mask teleport option quite a lot. It's a nice zone to log in and out from because it loads very quickly. It's faster than Vaults of Justice and Driftwood Tavern. And it gives me either direct access or fast access to everything I need that I can't summon. If they remove it, they diminish the value of VIP.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

Well, I use the Moonstone Mask teleport option quite a lot. It's a nice zone to log in and out from because it loads very quickly. It's faster than Vaults of Justice and Driftwood Tavern. And it gives me either direct access or fast access to everything I need that I can't summon. If they remove it, they diminish the value of VIP.

I was suggesting it would be nice if it could have an option to choose another destination like workshop or stronghold. not that they remove it.
  • nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User

I was suggesting it would be nice if it could have an option to choose another destination like workshop or stronghold. not that they remove it.
    Well, I would like to have Workshop *and* Stronghold in addition to Moonstone Mask.