test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BUG - Companion Bolster

krsbawskrsbaws Member Posts: 28 Arc User
companion bolster appears to be incorrectly calculating the % bolster. As an example, I have 4 legendary fighters, some purple, some blue, some green. From what I understand, this should be give me a bolster of 32% (4 x 7% + 1 x 4%)...however I am getting 10% bolster for fighters. This is not limited to my fighters; Creatures I have 11% (should be 12%) / Invokers i have 10% (should be 20%), Mystical I have 10% (should be 35%). The only one that is correct is Beasts where I only have 2 companions so the 7% is correct

Thanks

Comments

• psychoticsatyrpsychoticsatyr Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    i have 5 legendary companions and it calculates 5x7%=29% this is because when i opened the tab, there were lower level companions in the first 5 slots, and no matter how i sort it doesn't recalculate unless i upgrade those lower level companions. edit: image https://imgur.com/NWusurk
  • dragonsbane3dragonsbane3 Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    As of right now Green isn't giving any Bolstering, blue gives 1% purple gives another 1% oranged adds another 3% for a max of 5% per legondary companion. The order it goes by is top left > bottom left > next top > next bottom and so on. It maxes out at 35% for 7 companions atm. I've tested this on 3 lvl 80 toons and have all the companions maxed for each subgroup that I have
    "The Sweet Ain't As Sweet Without The Sour!"
  • darkstarrfoffdarkstarrfoff Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited March 2019

As of right now Green isn't giving any Bolstering, blue gives 1% purple gives another 1% oranged adds another 3% for a max of 5% per legondary companion. The order it goes by is top left > bottom left > next top > next bottom and so on. It maxes out at 35% for 7 companions atm. I've tested this on 3 lvl 80 toons and have all the companions maxed for each subgroup that I have

That's because it's supposed to max at 35%..... It's designed to calculate the value from the 5 highest level companions per category, in this case each legendary giving 7% so 7%x5 = 35% max per category. Unfortunately it seems to be calculating from the 1st 5, or maybe any random 5, instead of the best 5 right now.