test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Best use of low level insignia?

johneco1johneco1 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
New (returning) player with a question. I have been acquiring low level insignia during questing etc. I'm wondering what the best use of them would be. I ask because I do remember using them in upgrading runestones or enchantments but recently in reading, I find that most recommend buying runestones/enchantments on the AH instead of upgrading them myself. So what else can be done with them?

Comments

• wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    johneco1 said:

New (returning) player with a question. I have been acquiring low level insignia during questing etc. I'm wondering what the best use of them would be. I ask because I do remember using them in upgrading runestones or enchantments but recently in reading, I find that most recommend buying runestones/enchantments on the AH instead of upgrading them myself. So what else can be done with them?

Save them.
  • gethundgethund Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Shine them up real nice...
  • cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    gethund said:

Shine them up real nice...

Turn them sideways...

• reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Save them and see if they are any good next mod.

Donate them to guild coffer.

Turn them into RP to use for gear etc next mod.

Sell them for gold.

I've begun selling them for gold because they aren't valuable enough in guild marks for me to waste the inventory space to save them.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    For whatever reason that I could not figure out, the low level green insignia seems to be sold pretty well in AH recently.
    I don't know if it is certain kind of mod 16 rumour/founding I know nothing about. It is sold higher price than I expected.
    At this stage, I am selling in AH. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    If you have no use for them, maybe see what they're worth in the AH. Every now and then they turn up a tidy sum - least that's the way it's been on the ps4.
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    No one going to mention that they are used to upgrade an epic insignia to legendary?
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

For whatever reason that I could not figure out, the low level green insignia seems to be sold pretty well in AH recently.
    I don't know if it is certain kind of mod 16 rumour/founding I know nothing about. It is sold higher price than I expected.
    At this stage, I am selling in AH. :)

Leeching and Vigor are going away because of hanges to recovery and lifesteal. They will be tradable for any other type of insignia. Also, I think I remember hearing that they will be upgradable, like RP.
  • vendoodvendood Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    I use 4 of them to prop up the leg on the table in my workshop. Still wobbles a bit though.
  • lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Greens and blues are used to upgrade purples to orange (sorry cant be bothered with the actual names). That's why ppl are buying them up.

Save them for upgrading other purple ensignia in Mod 16