test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server timed out/ unable to authenticate

All day yesterday and now. Yesterday, I was able to log in, but got kicked immediately after. Now it's unable to authenticate. Anyway to bypass this?

Comments

• reeper#9973 reeper Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    I'm having trouble to connect also. Server timed out even while loading in with a character.
  • Yes, it’s constantly happening and it’s driving me crazy.
  • herushanforumherushanforum Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I have not been able to login to the game since Feb 27 as it will not authenticate.
  • twinklfangs#2058 twinklfangs Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I can occasionally log in but the lag is so horrible that I leave. Started yesterday. Tried the usual routes of turning off router and restarted pc, but no joy. Right now all I'm getting is "Failed to talk to Cryptic servers for initial connection. Please try again."
  • vendoodvendood Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    Worked fine for me all day yesterday (March 6), however this morning every login and every 'Change character' is a (rap shoot. Hangs on 'Connecting to the Account server. Please wait...', which locks you up on that screen for 1-2 minutes (no way to cancel and re-try). On character changes, 'Timed out connecting to Gameserver' or something like that. Takes about 5 tries per character to get on (10-15 min), then you repeat the process for the next character.