test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Remove Solo Q

affiliated#4197 affiliated Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Solo Q has become more annoying then anything, having to play with ppl who are only interest in getting they daily AD, or throw games when they not in same team as they friends, they should completely remove solo q, and just add solo Gauntlgrym, leave 5v5 domination for teams only, encourage ppl to make 5v5 teams, and know wat classes to use, if you want to solo q there is gauntlgrym..

Comments

• leonidrexleonidrex Member Posts: 401 Arc User

why wont you make a premade? the whole idea of 5v5 dom is to get ppl to make 5v5 teams, plz don't let ppl make excuses for being bad, the same ppl complaining about unbalance play is the same ppl getting rekt by a 12k cw and other person is 17k, its has nothing to do with class balancing, every class plays its own role nd has its own purpose in pvp, what you need to balance is your stats and stop thinking you can go into pvp with an all offense build.

you are one of those people that dont understand what balance means, neverwinter pvp in its current state is one of the worst balanced states i have ever seen. as for making 5v5, if it was so FUN as you people make it out to be, people would DO IT. thats what we do, we drink cuz its fun, we do drugs cuz its fun, we play games cuz its funn and the only reason our race moves on becouse sex is fun. 5v5 dom is not fun, so nobody does it. time of premade 5v1+1+1+1+1 is gone, you wont premade stomp pugs anymore, unlucky.
  • trentbail21trentbail21 Member Posts: 433 Arc User
    Balanced affiliated? Lol gwf is literally impossible to play in premades it's so useless. No control, little control resistance other then unstoppable which cant break courage breaker so we cant even get to the nodes and get literally 2 hit by trs and hrs. Ya in the eyes of a cw or literally every class its balanced. But sws and gwfs have to be 10x better players or you just have to out gear your opponent.

But yes a solo gauntlgrym would be sweet.
    Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User

Solo Q has become more annoying then anything, having to play with ppl who are only interest in getting they daily AD, or throw games when they not in same team as they friends, they should completely remove solo q, and just add solo Gauntlgrym, leave 5v5 domination for teams only, encourage ppl to make 5v5 teams, and know wat classes to use, if you want to solo q there is gauntlgrym..

Wooo I was wondering if your name would ever pop up in the forum... This is all you have to post?

Just a heads up everyone this dude is one of the biggest cheats in game I have ever come across. Actually uses an Immune build in the solo queue and every single broken item/mechanic he can get his hands on. Even goes Immune against his own giold mates, I even submitted video evidence of him cheating to the dev's.

And you want to remove the solo queue for us legit players? Dont make me laugh
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
    So remove the fun for the 90% so the 10% can have fun? Sounds like a bad business model. You guys had so much playing and killing all the gwfs and sws from pvp that even now after all this time theres like 5 of us from each class that are actually decent and will que what do you want to do make it so only one gwf and sw will play pvp?
    Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.

So remove the fun for the 90% so the 10% can have fun? Sounds like a bad business model. You guys had so much playing and killing all the gwfs and sws from pvp that even now after all this time theres like 5 of us from each class that are actually decent and will que what do you want to do make it so only one gwf and sw will play pvp?

It is because he cannot buy most of us solo players off!

I have screenshot evidence of him buying wins for Marks of Potency and getting people to let him win games etc! Pity that was unfortunately how he got so high on the leaderboards!

Even if he got there legit at some point I would not believe it now
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • landoras1975landoras1975 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 88 Arc User
    The problem is not the queues, its the matchmaking.
    New players should play against new players and not BIS players. They get kicked anyway, and probably never play pvp again.
    I try play pvp at least once per day and I usually recognize most of the players.
    Its kinda sad only about 50 players or so play pvp.
    So, please fix the matchmaking, make pvp worthwile adding more rewards (ad, armor etc), add more maps and ban cheaters.

The problem is not the queues, its the matchmaking.
    New players should play against new players and not BIS players. They get kicked anyway, and probably never play pvp again.
    I try play pvp at least once per day and I usually recognize most of the players.
    Its kinda sad only about 50 players or so play pvp.
    So, please fix the matchmaking, make pvp worthwile adding more rewards (ad, armor etc), add more maps and ban cheaters.

Agreed, problem is there is not enough playes to make IL PvP Queues as they have left it to go stale for too long.
    Alts :

Member of Q-Snipe
    > @wdj40 said:
    > So remove the fun for the 90% so the 10% can have fun? Sounds like a bad business model. You guys had so much playing and killing all the gwfs and sws from pvp that even now after all this time theres like 5 of us from each class that are actually decent and will que what do you want to do make it so only one gwf and sw will play pvp?
    >
    > It is because he cannot buy most of us solo players off!
    >
    > I have screenshot evidence of him buying wins for Marks of Potency and getting people to let him win games etc! Pity that was unfortunately how he got so high on the leaderboards!
    >
    > Even if he got there legit at some point I would not believe it now

Yup I know how you feel I'm trent and almost every mod hea pulled out a glitch like multi proccing the coin, immunity from the deck or crit severity glitch.
  • vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    The matchmaking problems are generally due to the low population, and the disparity between higher and lower geared players.

The low population is probably because there are no real structured rewards. Previously, there were PvP specific gear that one needed to compete in PvP to gain currency to purchase said gear. This has not been updated in many modules now.

Also, there was once the fabled PvP tournament, the "Neverwinter Combat League" that raised a lot of interest in PvP among the general population, and it was initially put forward as a recurring event every season with season specific rewards, but we have only ever seen one season of this.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • kiraskytowerkiraskytower Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    vordayn said:

Also, there was once the fabled PvP tournament, the "Neverwinter Combat League" that raised a lot of interest in PvP among the general population, and it was initially put forward as a recurring event every season with season specific rewards, but we have only ever seen one season of this.

The reason always given for no further seasons of the Neverwinter Combat League was that they were waiting for the class balancing to be done. Maybe with Mod 16s new class balance the NCL can return ....
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Winter Lily (CW) / Winter Rose (DC) / Winter Ivy (HR)
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader

vordayn said:

The reason always given for no further seasons of the Neverwinter Combat League was that they were waiting for the class balancing to be done. Maybe with Mod 16s new class balance the NCL can return ....
    but who will be there to play it ?
  • landoras1975landoras1975 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 88 Arc User

vordayn said:

Thats a good point tho since the ones in top often are cheaters/exploiters.
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    I'll be there, unless HRs really get nerfed into oblivion. Well, more nerfed into oblivion lol, if that's possible.
    No idea what my toon is now.
    jonkoca said:

I'll be there, unless HRs really get nerfed into oblivion. Well, more nerfed into oblivion lol, if that's possible.

nah, we will are be equally HAMSTER, exept tr ofc.
    you can reach the top without abusing bugs, you just gotta be good, and actually try to win AND be very good geared.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    > @leonidrex said:
    > why wont you make a premade? the whole idea of 5v5 dom is to get ppl to make 5v5 teams, plz don't let ppl make excuses for being bad, the same ppl complaining about unbalance play is the same ppl getting rekt by a 12k cw and other person is 17k, its has nothing to do with class balancing, every class plays its own role nd has its own purpose in pvp, what you need to balance is your stats and stop thinking you can go into pvp with an all offense build.
    >
    > you are one of those people that dont understand what balance means, neverwinter pvp in its current state is one of the worst balanced states i have ever seen. as for making 5v5, if it was so FUN as you people make it out to be, people would DO IT. thats what we do, we drink cuz its fun, we do drugs cuz its fun, we play games cuz its funn and the only reason our race moves on becouse sex is fun. 5v5 dom is not fun, so nobody does it. time of premade 5v1+1+1+1+1 is gone, you wont premade stomp pugs anymore, unlucky.

It's called icewindale
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    I would like maps with open pvp where guilds can attack people not of their guild... with npc's for quests and bosses that spawn randomly in the battle zone. Merchants to buy potions in safe zones. Guild credit and war credit that Grant's special artifact sets rings etc.

No special queue to enter just load into the zone....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    leonidrex said:

jonkoca said:

you can reach the top without abusing bugs, you just gotta be good, and actually try to win AND be very good geared.
    Seems that we'll all be "animal farm" equal to be honest - ie. some classes being more equal than others.

And some classes being sent off to the knacker's yard to be made into glue.
    No idea what my toon is now.
    jonkoca said:

leonidrex said:

jonkoca said:

Seems that we'll all be "animal farm" equal to be honest - ie. some classes being more equal than others.

I hear ya, my pally will be there to be slapped around like usual. TR to do the slaping like usual, and barbie to look preety and be laughed at.
  • picar66picar66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 118 Arc User
    The problem here is, that solso queue does not mean the teams are made out of solo queued player.
    Game uses team queues to fill up with solo queued players.
    Tthe matchmaking is worth. Dont know what picks you to group 1 or 2 but matchmaking is mostly (99,999%) bad, one side is always extremly overpowered.

picar66 said:

The problem here is, that solso queue does not mean the teams are made out of solo queued player.
    Game uses team queues to fill up with solo queued players.
    Tthe matchmaking is worth. Dont know what picks you to group 1 or 2 but matchmaking is mostly (99,999%) bad, one side is always extremly overpowered.

thats becouse nobody plays anymore, there is a reason i have memorised builds of players worth a damn.
    when you queue its all familiar faces. If there were more peeps there could be more balanced matchmaking, removing soloq wont fix anything, if fact its gonna be even worse. i Tried 5v5 team queue and it was sad to play 5man against some randoms that dont know wha tto do.
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    jonkoca said:

leonidrex said:

jonkoca said:

equality of the lowest common denominator is the only enforceable form of equality
  • lunartic666lunartic666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 53 Arc User

equality of the lowest common denominator is the only enforceable form of equality

This is funny. Unreal.

• wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

This is funny. Unreal.

Thank you. You've been wonderful. I'll be here all week. Try the fish.