test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Treasure Ship Heroic Boss Bug

To initiate the bug:

1) Your character kicks off the Treasure Ship Heroic Encounter in the River District
2) Your character dies without being revived during the final boss fight (in this case it was Kabal's Champion)
3) You select the "Return to Campfire" option (the only one available since you weren't revived)

The problem:

The boss is immediately restored to full health (he had been at about 50%).

After being slain again and not revived, I elected not to punish the group for not reviving me and courteously remained dead until the encounter was successfully completed. Fortunately the boss remained dead and I got my goodies.

Comments

• Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    Were you the only one at the HE when you released?
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    zxcvbnm523#3990 zxcvbnm523 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    No, there were others participating (I had already been revived once). I didn't like intentionally sitting out the fight, but once I saw the heal happen I realized that it would be best for everyone if I just stayed out of it after dying again.
  • Options
    zxcvbnm523#3990 zxcvbnm523 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I was playing solo, but there were others participating in the event who shouldn't be penalized for my wanting to rejoin the fight and help.