test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

M16 Class FeedBack

adsfelipeadsfelipe Member Posts: 115 Arc User
MY thoughts for now...

CW - Pretty much the same as before
TR - seems like 1 shot build is back.. i felt a lost of mobility too
DC - far better than before.. finnaly DC's are healers, and do lots of damage.
SW - the worst, half of the damage a DC can do, and last than half the healing.. useless class

What you guys think?

Comments

• mwkmwk Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited March 2019
    It's best for you and all of us to discuss this in the shard preview section of forums. However, stating Rogue class as one shot hit concerns me, because of lifesteal being removed. It takes awhile to build up enchantments to afford for an advantage to play well. Contributing to this game is not something I would like to do just to advance with enchantments. However, every once in awhile yes, but not by gear. I'm typically a player that likes to build my way by playing, which is more satisfying feeling, but not necessarily by paying. This why I think more fashion would help this game more, which I will perhaps pay $ for. It seems that Cryptic really didn't test out their own changes really, however they are looking at our feedback. I would give preview feedback, but unfortunately I'm a bit confused how to setup and transfer copy my characters to preview server.
  • pitmonster#5684 pitmonster Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    While logged into your account in your browser who's toons you want to transfer, you click on the link below, choose the toon, and choose server Mimic. If you want more toons transferred, just hit the back page button on your browser and repeat.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/my/character/copy/nw
  • thorndragon42thorndragon42 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    So I have been looking at CW, are we going to get a chance to change artifact powers, I have spent some AD on getting the right one and now I can't get the power on one build. Movement, I don't understand why they have dropped that so much, really it serves no perpose to make us move so slow?????
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User

So I have been looking at CW, are we going to get a chance to change artifact powers, I have spent some AD on getting the right one and now I can't get the power on one build. Movement, I don't understand why they have dropped that so much, really it serves no perpose to make us move so slow?????

By "so slow" you mean "at the base rate of speed", but there are still ways to increase that, and there is absolutely a purpose.

The most obvious is that now, during a fight, when an area of red appears around your Wizard or whoever, it will be more risky to continue casting because now you won't be able to move halfway across the room with a mere tap of a directional key because of a stupidly high rate of movement.

It will require that you react to those danger zones faster, and as a result it becomes more disruptive to activating your powers, proportional to the activation time of those powers.

As I said, there are still ways to improve your speed, but they are more limited and may require a clearer choice between speed and role ability.
    The current system requires trade-offs, but the system is also in a state where those trade-offs can be made inconsequential.
    Who cares about trading a little damage for speed when buffs can make fights against the biggest and baddest of bosses trivial?