test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cancel this Mod. Don't go live.

kjm1002kjm1002 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 33 Arc User
Hi, I went through Mod 6 when the Dev's decided to change the game in the name of Balance. It was annoying and NW lost allot of players. I know of several guilds that shut down because people quit the game because of the changes in Mod 6. I won't bore you with a history lesson about the damage Mod 6 caused to the game. Needles to say, that Dev team had to find new jobs. What you are about to do to the game with this upcoming mod is nothing short of dropping a Nuke on the entire player base.
If you do this, the player base for this game will be dramatically reduced. Allot of long time players like me are not going to want to relearn how to play their Characters or dump more money in the game. I've seen this movie already. I know how it ends and it is not going to be fun for anyone. When you loose your job over this mod, ask yourself if it was worth it to completely change the game in the name of Balance?

Comments

• draugkirdraugkir Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    Agreed.. this will be a big nuke on player base.

Maybe thats what they want to do tho.. to make players jump to another game that is coming soon.
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    Messing on preview just made my heart sink and I'm legit depressed now. This is going to kill the game. Classes are no longer fun to play nor unique. Everything has been dumbed down too much.
  • gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    Before Mod 16, I was bored by the lack of content.

Right now, I'm bored by all of the classes. The buff stacking, the waiting for the perfect moment to attack, that took skills. This is brain numbing via boredom.

To quote someone funny, "I expected nothing, and I'm still disappointed".
This discussion has been closed.