test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bryn Shander dailies

bobo#5090 bobo Member Posts: 588 Arc User
The only dailies I have been able to do in SKT are the ones in SOMI. I can't get any quests in lonely wood, and the only quest i can do in bryn shander is the epicenter. I've done them all once already but need more Bryn Shander rep to finish. What did I break? It's been this way for months, and I have been doing other quest in other campaigns, but now need to finish SKT, so I can be a higher IL for Chult and Barovia.

Comments

• mary#1836 mary Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    you got to upstairs from where you beat the last beasts and walk the wall to fight the yeti.
    the abominable yeti is horrible! I am sick of losing at every stage of this game. UGH!!! Just give me a good old walkthru already
  • johnnyreklaw#1518 johnnyreklaw Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    I collected Bryn Shander, Lonelywood, and Cold Run quests and ran them all in one go. Takes about 2 hours. Don't turn them in.

Then, you go to Bryn Shander and get the daily for currency. Turn in one quest per area. Bryn/Lonelywood have 12 total quests and Cold Run has 9. Pick up new quests when available, run them once a week, and you spend a lot less time overall getting these boons.

If you are particular about the ones you turn in, you can never have to kill giants to get the runic pieces, but always have to kill trolls while collecting things from troll camps and other double-quest areas that make it faster.
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    I have the same problem, but no access to Cold Run and yes access to Sea of moving ice. Only the weekly 'Blizzard's Return' pays currencies other than 21 Silver 50 Copper.
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User

I have the same problem, but no access to Cold Run and yes access to Sea of moving ice. Only the weekly 'Blizzard's Return' pays currencies other than 21 Silver 50 Copper.

Oh, and I cn't get any of the dailies the diamonds only have White exclamation points, not yellow as the 'Blizzard's Return did. When i completed 'Blizzard's Return, the Bryn Shander quests option disappeared.