test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Weapon Transmute from profession MOD 15

Hi guys so what I want to report (if it's even a bug) the weapons we craft In The Heart of Fire mod they are not transmutable.

If this is a bug I would like to have a respond if this is already a known thing and if it's being discussed to get fixed or will it stay like this.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• marc#8428 marc Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I second this. No new weapons created from the profession system works as a transmute with old weapons. Neck/belt do work, just not weapons.
  • elletee#1899 elletee Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Bumping this up. Changing armour also works (transmuted my cw to shimmerweave for example), would like to transmute my weapon to something new but it won't even show as an option when going to appearance change, says there is nothing of that type even though it is in my inventory. Have tried not equipping and also equipping the transmutable option, but still says I have nothing of that type when trying to change appearance. Loving all the new cosmetic options, would really like to utilise them <3
  • ivanrichmaivanrichma Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Please a mod/community manager respond if its supposed to be like this or is it a bug