test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Soloing Stronghold Heroics fails to give Heroic Shard sometimes

It happens particularly doing "Giants," but happens in others as well. I haven't been able to figure out a pattern. It may be because I did one or two Tier 1's first, but not sure.

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Only the first t3 you do should grant any shards.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    There is a 20-hour cooldown for the T3 heroic shards. So try to pay attention to the time when you collect and make sure not to collect the following day until the 20 hours has passed.
    Post edited by mdarkangel#4696 on
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User

There is a 20-hour cooldown for the T3 heroic shards. So try to pay attention to the time when you collect and make sure not to collect the following day until the 20 hours has passed.

Thank you!
    That's why.
    A few weeks ago I had missed some stronghold HE's on my main and dashed them off quickly one morning to get them done before the daily turn over, (UK based so it's 10am turn over), and just managed to get 2 x T1, and 1 T3. Since I was already there I did the same thing straight after and no Heroic Shards on the T3. (Which I completed at about quarter past ten)
    I thought I might have been a few seconds late on the T3 on the first run, even though I was absolutely sure I'd managed to scrape through with a few minutes to spare.
    Now I know the reason.
    Again, thank you.
  • panthersnbraves#7735 panthersnbraves Member Posts: 21 Arc User

Ah! I thought it reset each morning at 05:00 EST, and thus "once each day"... so I probably ran T3's in a group the evening before, and then when I ran solo the next day at noon, the timer hadn't cleared. Thanks so much!