test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug on the How Enchanting quest

psyco3xpsyco3x Member Posts: 6 Arc User
i got the quest in one of my characters and couldn't upgrade the dark enchant , got mad dismiss the quest , destroyed the ring with the enchantment and now can enchantment not a single piece of equipment , i have the points have the materials , but the upgrade button is totally in gray scale. And to make matters worst Sage Bradda doesn't give the quest again. And by the way she should sell the ring of warding in case you destroy or drop it, i saw a lot of people complain about the same issue in reddit.

Comments

• Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    You shouldn't skip the steps she gives you. Anyways, see if support can help you.
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    psyco3xpsyco3x Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I know i shouldn't skip steps , however hope that the support help me out is more praying that the support see this forum , people on ps4 , can't report bugs online or open a report ticket here on arc page , just post in the forum and pray for a miracle. During the winter festival several people myself included had problems with the winter festival area we got disconnect if we try to go there, took 2 damn weeks for them to solve the issue. Stop playing with a lvl 70 rogue 12k because of a minor bug its just really annoying.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    psyco3x said:

I know i shouldn't skip steps , however hope that the support help me out is more praying that the support see this forum , people on ps4 , can't report bugs online or open a report ticket here on arc page , just post in the forum and pray for a miracle. During the winter festival several people myself included had problems with the winter festival area we got disconnect if we try to go there, took 2 damn weeks for them to solve the issue. Stop playing with a lvl 70 rogue 12k because of a minor bug its just really annoying.

The quest will not work if you do not do the correct steps. It's not bugged, it tells you exactly what you need to do.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png