test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

HR Barovia gear?

mikewho#5331 mikewho Member Posts: 242 Arc User
Hi, I’m just curious about what other HRs route on a gear situation was. I have the duelest cloak and the twined belt for the Dexterity. I noticed some of the Barovia neck/waist gear gives a bit higher stats however the belts don’t hook my Dex up to 4. I’ll most likely move on to Barovia gear once my primal is restored, but as for my waist and neck should I be looking to move on to a Barovia neck and waist or should I hang on to the “Dex set”?

Best Answers

• jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Hang on to the dex set until either you can get the tales of old set, or a masterwork 3 set. Thought the latter are insanely expensive.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • mikewho#5331 mikewho Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Thank you Jon

Answers

• jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    No problem, though with the recent news of erm, the entire game changing next mod, you might want to hold off on making any new purchases for a while.
    No idea what my toon is now.
    Oh snap first I’ve heard of this! Right now I was focusing on my companions, have you guys heard of any changes in that area?
    edited February 2019
    Oh dear I’ve just read over some of the changes. No lifesteal!!!?? I am so dead! Critical cap at 50% :( , I’ve been overtiming it to get my cri to 75% my heart just broke...
  • teucer#3019 teucer Member Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    No, don't think that. Wait to see how all the changes pan out. I feel we will be ok. I asked for a cap on certain stats for better PvP play and they completely took out one. LOL
    The Legendary Outlaws
    Lol I haven’t done pvp yet, I’m kinda squishy. I just started neverwinter when I saw Ravenloft cameoutcause that was one of my favorite D&Ds, I’ve been doing everything else to get ready for it and save it for last, and now.......I feel kinda lost..thankyou tho for the heads up guys on mod16 and the help.