test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Best Mount for OP

mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
I am finally in a position that i can get my OP a legendary mount. Can anyone suggest the best option for an op. I am thinking Blackice warhorse but not 100% sure
There are more than BIS players in this game
RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

Comments

• leonidrexleonidrex Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    there is couple to consider Trex for 2k armpen 2k power and 10% debuff
    lion for temp hp that turns into dmg boost and being utterly overpowered in pvp
    warhorse/whirlwhind for 4k power
  • lordsin#5180 lordsin Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    What’s best op leg mount combo for mod 15?
  • leonidrexleonidrex Member Posts: 401 Arc User

What’s best op leg mount combo for mod 15?

TRex is still universally good, 2k armpen and 2k power combined with 10% debuff power, you might also look at lion for shield power or 4k Power mount.
  • helric9helric9 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    For a first mount the T-rex is very good because the two powers, active and passive are good. The passive 4k power is best in slot, so your choice is good. For active power it depends a lot of the situation and what you are looking for. But the 2 that are to be considered are, T-rex for the debuff, the lion for his shield who can bring alot protection to your team and turn to dps boost if not used.
    To finish i really like the snail who bring a very big up to your personnal dps but you have to sacrifice some power sharing. Maybe not the best choice for the first mount, but i love it ^^
  • tepes#1182 tepes Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Overall I think the T-Rex is your best option for PvE. The 2k Power and Armor Penn and the debuff are both very good (With the trex debuff possibly being BIS). 4k Power mounts are BIS for powershare, but I don't believe either 4k power mount has a good active effect.

PvP is an entirely different matter.
  • yeenoghu#2009 yeenoghu Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Depends on how you wanna build. Personally, Swarn is also good and I do prefer the Armored Griffon for the extra debuff it gives and equip power. True, more power is great since you are a class that shares power but in the end, you should use the mount that fits your playstyle better. 2k-4k power at late game is no difference since you are only giving some of that power and not all.