test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Retrieval Quest not completing

edo21edo21 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I have the same problem as the PC and Playstation version. I have done the quest 5 times when i get the egg it doesn't say completed it just goes to get to airship. I board the airship and when i go to talk to the guy on AI, i can't. This is a new character a Great Weapon Fighter lvl 26 Dwarf. Do i need a support ticket?

Comments

• sak#3663 sak Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    I have that exact problem also. I sent in a ticket a few days ago, but have not heard back. My character is a fairly new level 70 Scourge Warlock. I’m trying to get the maximum incentives. This bug is making it difficult.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    yeah I've had this happen to me. when it happened on my hr I deleted teh quest and tried again. it worked that time. this time I"m on my dc. I did try to do another quest before turning in this one. I don't know if that bugs it. but it's looking like I'm going to have to delete it and do it again. really annoying. on my hr I did it like four times. but I didn't delete the quest. once I deleted the quest I was able to do it and complete it.
  • onlymatonlymat Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    needs to be fixed asap
  • sak#3663 sak Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Well, it fixed itself on my SW after a week, but now my main OP is unable to complete the re-retrieval quest. I had created a ticket, but by the time they replied it was working again for my SW. I’m not going through dropping the quest etc as that did not work last time. I guess I’ll just have to wait awhile. This is very aggravating.