test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sybellas Campain

yes I have gotten the first three parts of her campain done but cant get the scryer to work.... it works and lights up all the other scribes im suppose to get but nothing happens.... they both just disappear just to return in a few minutes.... ivve tried it on several of the scribes.... did I miss a step? please respond

Comments

• Options
    mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    You put the scrying orb in your potion tray and use it from there. The hidden caches are revealed for about 2 - 3 minutes, requiring you to use the orb multiple times to find them all.
  • Options
    niterunner#3181 niterunner Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Yes I understand ... The orb shows up when I use the scryer but when I go to collect them I just walk right through them as if nothing is even there then when my own goes out so do they but I can restart the orb and same thing happens.... Nothing! Thanks for the feedback and please if anyone else has had this problem could you kindly given me your two cents?
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    There is a cache you have to interact with when they are active from the orb.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    you have to "F" the caches!
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

you have to "F" the caches!

That's only on PC. On PS4, you have to press X on them.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png