test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Wonders of Gond - cannot refine grommets

dave#3453 dave Member Posts: 11 Arc User
Every time I get a stack of grommets and start refining them, the game does not recognize all of the grommets (e.g. I have 6 grommets, but when I go to refine them it says I have 5 of 2 available). When I start refining these grommets sometimes they just disappear, sometimes they give me the next item but does not recognize its existence and sometimes I get the right product.

This issue carries all the way through the refining process. I got all the way to 3 blue whatevers and when I refined them, they just disappeared.

And yes, I'm using pres wards at all stages, which makes things even worse as I've used them up for nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    dave#3453 said:

Every time I get a stack of grommets and start refining them, the game does not recognize all of the grommets (e.g. I have 6 grommets, but when I go to refine them it says I have 5 of 2 available). When I start refining these grommets sometimes they just disappear, sometimes they give me the next item but does not recognize its existence and sometimes I get the right product.

This issue carries all the way through the refining process. I got all the way to 3 blue whatevers and when I refined them, they just disappeared.

And yes, I'm using pres wards at all stages, which makes things even worse as I've used them up for nothing. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

The game understands fine, how ever you do not. If you have 6 grommets and try to refine one, you will then have 5 available. The screen is telling you that you have 5 more (besides the one you are upgrading) and it is going to use 2 of them. That's the 5/2.

As for the rest, no clue. Since you didn't understand the information displayed in first step, I'm not sure you understand what you are actually seeing at each additional upgrade. So, cannot even attempt to make any suggestions. I will point out one thing, if you successfully upgrade an item and you have an another of that type, they will auto-stack and it could make it look like it disappeared if it is not right next to it in the bag.

I can only say I've been refining and selling last night and today and have seen no issues other than the usual rng that makes the percentages useless to depend upon.