test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

K team dungeons

I've had kteam unlocked for 3 weeks now. Lol, FBI n etos were my 3 so far. I've done them multiple times each week. No seals, no vendor nothing. I do run with people who haven't unlocked full campaign yet. Nor have I been able to get into a bank heist. Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• juan#5043 juan Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Have you take the mission at omi? I did the dungeon 3 times, and no complete until i take the mission, that is showed when you unlock the task campaign... Sorry for my english, i hope you can do it
  • scntyboy#8080 scntyboy Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    He never gives me a mission. Just says what dungeon in upper right corner
  • dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User

He never gives me a mission. Just says what dungeon in upper right corner

You only get the IoU if you have the quest from Acquisitions Incorporated guy.

JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
    When does the quest appear? I take it it's from omni, the main weekly guy? I have campaign done. Working on 2nd boon. The only thing I haven't done is a bank heist. Can't find a group even running my 17.1 AC dc
  • myrinxmyrinx Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    it will start telling you the kteam dungeon name before you can actually get credit for it. there is a quest you will get where you need to do the manycoins bank heist for the first time. just queue for heist like normal and complete it once, then you can get the quest for kteam called " k-team weekly dungeon" given by Omin Dran.
    K. Ty. I figured that was it.
  • lordnagy#1603 lordnagy Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    But I thought you had it unlocked for 3 weeks...somehow...

How in the heck can you not find a group as an AC? Oh yeah, most of us still have a week to go...
    In the upper right corner it tells u what dungeon it is. U see that after u do the quest to save merchant prince