test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Control Wizard Can't Complete "Acquire A Deep Crow Egg" [Solved]

autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
1) Log in any control Wizard (I have two one at level 70 and one at level 25)
2) Go to Mount Hotenow to complete quest "Acquire A Deep Crow Egg" from AI
3) Start the segment "Find 3 Deep Crow Feathers"
4) When you attempt to grab the feather that is above the Smith who is one level below, the Control Wizard automatically goes into combat stance before you can reach the feather making it impossible to take the feather to complete the task
5) Retried several times with both CWs and can't complete task so I can't progress in the AI campaign
(Pic included)

Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
Post edited by autumnwitch on

Comments

• magekazin#3980 magekazin Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    strange, my CW is almost finished with the campaign and never had this problem. try changing your line of sight
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User

strange, my CW is almost finished with the campaign and never had this problem. try changing your line of sight

Oh I changed everything from A to Z and killed everything on the map. Wore my lucky boots, said a prayer to the gaming gods and rubbed my lucky four leaf clover. All to no avail. I will try again tomorrow.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    Figured it out. One of my powers was pushing enemies over the edge of the cliff here and there were unable to return but apparently they system still thought they were nearby. This time I just lured the badies away from the edge and all was well. So this can be closed.