test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server issue + guild mark farm general problem

Whats wrong with server? lot ppl atm having bad time with login issue.game server seem down up down can we know what happend.tyvm
Plus we all experiment problem on donate surplus thinks every guild at level 20 is always full.let us donate without push up coffer just for gm or just put new construction to build.very annoyng 4 end game ppl we cant make new guilds every 3 months cuz yu not let us donate surpluss and other think for limitation coffer.if coffer full a mex can say yu are reciving just guild mark cuz your coffer is full.its easy no? But we know yu no like easy think :)

Comments

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Whats wrong with server? lot ppl atm having bad time with login issue.game server seem down up down can we know what happend.tyvm

Plus we all experiment problem on donate surplus thinks every guild at level 20 is always full.let us donate without push up coffer just for gm or just put new construction to build.very annoyng 4 end game ppl we cant make new guilds every 3 months cuz yu not let us donate surpluss and other think for limitation coffer.if coffer full a mex can say yu are reciving just guild mark cuz your coffer is full.its easy no? But we know yu no like easy think :)

First max guilds should be able to accept, even if at a reduce rate of earned guild marks, donations from guild members. The donation would not add to a coffer that is maxed out.

Second, if the devs do add this feature anyone caught specifically leaving and join guilds to max out GM should receive corrective action, because there would be no need to leave a guild if max guilds would be able to take donation even after achieving their cap.

As for the server; that has been an ongoing issue for NWO since it launched on PS4. Some days you are lucky and other you are simply having many issues.
  • lordnagy#1603 lordnagy Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    The server issue has not been an ongoing issue...not like this. You make it sound like logging on is a crapshoot.

Yesterday and today’s log on problem where you’re stuck on the redirect screen I haven’t seen in quite some time... it might happen occasionally but the last two days it has been consistent
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Alliances were made to alleviate the issue with donations, but it seems some of the higher level alliances aren't willing to help the lower level guilds with a leg up. :(
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • tom#6998 tom Member Posts: 952 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

Alliances were made to alleviate the issue with donations, but it seems some of the higher level alliances aren't willing to help the lower level guilds with a leg up. :(

that statement kinda contradicts itself, so when every Guild in our alliance has their surplus full we are supposed to delete our Alliance and forge a new one because otherwhise we are bad cause we dont help smaller guilds? Is that really what u think?
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    WHT IN THE HELL IS GOIN ON WIT THE SERVERS????? man 2 dats in a row now.... either
    characters wont load so i can select which one i want to log in as or
    characters load but wont actualy login to the game once selecting that character to login as (stays on loading screen)
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

I have seen this work but over time if the alliance stays together every guild will max out rather quickly, if done properly. Therefore guild members will end needing to leave the alliance/guild to earn guild marks. Wish the devs would have said, ok your max the coffer for X and still donating so we will give you 50% of what the donation is worth in guild marks.

Yeah it is a reduction in guild marks but it would be a way to stop players from jumping guilds and encourage players to stay in one guild longer; especially if there is ramification for jumping guilds just to earn max guild marks.
  • darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    I don't think devs took into account that gear drops will now be donated for guild marks since you can't salvage for ad.

The gear isnt needed for refinement. What they need to do is make sure all gear that drops from dungeon boxes can be sold for gold ( t9 no purple gear can sold to vendor). Also increase the amount of gold you get for the item.

2nd thing is: most people stacked up on charcoal for the 5 to 1 ratio of donations and all guilds filled that up instantly.
  • arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    Gear and qms bag are gm but surplus is filled everywhere lol
  • agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

That's quite not the case. Alliances with several GH20 are definitely helping the other lower level guilds to level up. But few issues rise up:
    - What about lvl 260 alliances?
    - What about the categories that are always full, on every guild, even the levelling ones? Talking about profession ressources, surplus equipement, fey trinkets in particular.

The capacity wasn't a problem when guilds weren't max lvl. Then the biggest guilds created like a secondary guild, but now it's max level and full again. Then we have alliances, but we hit lvl 260 alliance and the problem rise up again.
    Now that more and more guilds are reaching lvl 20, the capacity really is becoming a problem, especially for the 3 categories cited above. When an alliance has several thousands toons, when double GM hits the server the fastest players able to login can enjoy the surplus/ressources donations if their guild have space. Then all the others can't.