test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug in CN

aixis2000aixis2000 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
edited February 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
I did a run RIQ with my cleric and unfortunatly I died in the last sec of Orcus fight - he was dead and I woke up at the campfire next the entrance...I thought "awesome" ty Cryptic I have to run all the way back through the dungeon and hopefully no one woke up the...
But no u can go only till 2. boss and then u have to leave...so I never was able to get my loot! Oh boy u guys be just so....

I hope it is a bug at least...
Post edited by aixis2000 on

Comments

• nunya#5309 nunya Member Posts: 933 Arc User
    aixis2000 said:

But no u can go only till 2. boss and then u have to leave

I don't understand this part. I've experienced the "waking up at the first campfire inside the castle" bug and I've been able to run all the way back to the end chest and collect my loot. Fortunately, this doesn't happen to me very often. Could you explain what happened to you in more detail, please?
  • aixis2000aixis2000 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Ty for response...a better explanation of what happend I posted below...
    Post edited by aixis2000 on
    So in the chamber where we kill the illithilich there was an exit portal? That's very weird. I've never heard of that before.
    ...yes thats correct it blocked the way forward were u have to go through the Upper Court State Rooms
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Portals appear in different places in CN after Orcus is dead. I don't understand the "blocked" part, as I will often stay in CN and loot the chests and nodes after the run.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
    edited February 2019
    ...thats good for u but in my case it was directly in the doorway to the Upper Court State Rooms...I couldnt pass it from the side cause there is a solid wall and couldnt walk through it...only step into it and end up in PE ( I hope I explained it right this time)

I did alot of CN runs already...not very often I died in Orcus fight and if so it was always the last campfire I came back to life not at the first one...(but I think it was the first time I died and in the same second the result window poped up))...but ending up at the first campfire after defeating Orcus is silly enough and if the portals appear randomly so why isnt something like a doorway excluded?
    I didn't say "random". I said "different places". There is one on Sleeping Dragon Bridge. One after the beholder. One after the flayer. And the standard one where you fight Orcus. None of them block hallways.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
    edited February 2019
    Moderator removed mild flaming.

The flayer chamber is a big hall and the portal wasnt somewhere in the middle it was directly in the hallway...
    Post edited by kreatyve on
    aixis2000 said:

...thats good for u but in my case it was directly in the doorway to the Upper Court State Rooms

I've never seen this and I and my wife have stayed in the dungeon to run around, find chests, look around, and just generally explore what should rightfully be our characters' domain after having kicked all the demons out of it.

I've never seen this and I and my wife have stayed in the dungeon to run around, find chests, look around, and just generally explore what should rightfully be our characters' domain after having kicked all the demons out of it.

Claiming to be the True Heir?