test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tymora coin still prone you 5+times

superstevenshusuperstevenshu Member Posts: 187 Arc User
while they fixed the damage of tymora coin artifact, they have not fixed the multi-prone effect. it can prone all 5 enemies 5+ times in one single proc. Please fix it as fast as you can cuz I still see a few people exploiting this artifact in pvp.

Comments

• trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    Oh, so that's what was causing that in my matches recently, it reminds me a lot of how ring of cowardice was back when it had 0 cooldown.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • leonidrexleonidrex Member Posts: 401 Arc User

Oh, so that's what was causing that in my matches recently, it reminds me a lot of how ring of cowardice was back when it had 0 cooldown.

while they fixed the damage of tymora coin artifact, they have not fixed the multi-prone effect. it can prone all 5 enemies 5+ times in one single proc. Please fix it as fast as you can cuz I still see a few people exploiting this artifact in pvp.

the artifact itself gets cast several times, heal and debuff stack, saw this healing effect fully heal people several times, saw debuff stack up to 13 times ( dont know if its just the tooltip or if the actuall debuff goes to that number )
    i also wonder if artificers persuasion stacks multiple times with this artifact?
  • cilginordekcilginordek Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    Can confirm. Using this on the node basically means node is closed for access. The damage was never the big issue with it anyway, the perma prone and debuff was.
  • finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    Im really getting tired of cryptic releasing broken items every mod. Don't they even test it out ?
    Stop ruining the game ffs.
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨

• gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    I guess it's... prone to prone you.