test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

kteam armor enchantments does not work at all

etelgrinetelgrin Member Posts: 1,611 Arc User
Heyo,

I'm really curious why nobody cared to pay attention to this or report. So I tried t.bark, u.bark, p.bark for instance, not a single stack of bolstered bark appears when you are inside reduced TIL + hardcore no death instance or so called K Team. It isn't that your p/t/u armor enchant just turns out to be lesser - like expected, because if it would, you would get 3 stacks of bolstered bark and it would protect you against these two hits, no nothing like this is happening. It just doesn't work. I also have u. negation which doesn't probably work as well but im yet to confirm this even if the stacks does not appear. So, it was easier to turn off enchantment from working rather than descaling it down to lesser eh ?

Pug Panther - PvP SW until module 16 Undermountain

Youtube Channel
Scourge Warlock Haven - Legacy Build Videos - PvP Content - Other Features.

R.I.P

Comments

• jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Always had a soul on so didn't notice. Good ole' cryptic. Coding tight as a drum ☺.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • athena#9205 athena Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    can we get a developer to answer this please. Its all armor enchants not just the bark.
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    Not just armor enchants, but weapon enchants too.

And it's been like this for a pretty long while.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1245147/k-team-bugged-weapon-armor-enchants

• wddwxywddwxy Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I know the enchants dont work in level scaled areas, but I didnt think they would not work at all. So in Castle Ravenloft you cant use?
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    Doesn't K-team reduce IL and if that is the case than shutting off a weapon and armor enchantment is the easiest way to get our IL lower.
  • veywiil#8685 veywiil Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    Certain boons, such as Burning Guidance and Healing Warmth did not seem to work when I tried a number of runs. Do other campaign boon activations work?
    I'm a theorycrafter, that means I can answer fairly deep questions with scientific theory, mathematical proof, and some guessing. Ask me stuff!
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Certain boons, such as Burning Guidance and Healing Warmth did not seem to work when I tried a number of runs. Do other campaign boon activations work?

My guess is if the IL is being lower the devs are simply shutting off features such as weapon enchantments, armor enchantments, boons, offensive enchantments, companions gear, etc... IMO this is a great way to encourage us to actually learn mechanics and learn how to play as a group and not burn our way through content.

• leonidrexleonidrex Member Posts: 401 Arc User

My guess is if the IL is being lower the devs are simply shutting off features such as weapon enchantments, armor enchantments, boons, offensive enchantments, companions gear, etc... IMO this is a great way to encourage us to actually learn mechanics and learn how to play as a group and not burn our way through content.

if they want us to learn mechanics, then mb they should work properly. BATS FREAKING CN, SWORD, everything bugged.
    K-team CR we wiped 11 times becouse of bugs.
  • feioso123feioso123 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    > @veywiil#8685 said:
    > Certain boons, such as Burning Guidance and Healing Warmth did not seem to work when I tried a number of runs. Do other campaign boon activations work?

Those 2 Boons do work in K-team, as Devo, I'm outdpsing GWFs and HRs with similar IL (18k) in the lower IL K team runs, those 2 boons are the only possible explanation for such thing to happen. (Long story short, the Burnadin is back, in a very niche spot, but back anyways).
  • nevertwinevertwi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited February 2019
    Armor and Weapon enchantements are down scaled for the content that is chosen.
    • For every Epic Dungeon up to FBI, Armor and Weapon enchants are disabled.
    • For FBI, and MSP and ToNG Armor and Weapon enchants are downscaled to perfect.
    • For ToNG Armor and Weapon enchants are downscaled to pure.
    • For CR Armor and Weapon enchants are downscaled to transcendent.
    • For other item level content see the link below.
    Unfortunately upscaling does not work.
    More information about scaling here.
    Post edited by nevertwi on