test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Getting to Omu after having purchased the completion token

psychoticsatyrpsychoticsatyr Member Posts: 195 Arc User
on my 17th toon I decided to skip Chult after remembering how much I hated Soshenstar, so I bought the campaign buyout. used it, have all the check marks, all the boons, everything. But I still can't go to Omu, doesn't appear on my map, the passage way isn't open, nothing.

Anyone have any clues on how to get to Omu?

TIA

Comments

• minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    Have you talked to all the contacts in PN, I believe somebody sends you there
  • thestiathestia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 296 Arc User
    You need to complete the story quests in Shoshenstar before you can go to Omu.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Yeah, you just have to go pick up the quest. I think Celeste has it, in Port N.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I think with any of the buyouts, you need to follow the chain of yellow quests to get anything beyond the campaign page unlocks.

It would go something like talk to Minsc, then Volo then the prince. He will send you to Soshenstar and Camp Vengeance. Commander Breakbone has some quests that lead you to Nanny Pupu who sends you go the Batiri camp where you find Celeste. Then she will appear in Port and have you do Shrines and maybe Crocodile before finally sendind you to Omu.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Tracker needs to get to Shrines as I recall to open Omu.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • psychoticsatyrpsychoticsatyr Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    thank you, i had to go until i rescued Celeste, even after buying the completion, I still had to progress that far to unlock Omu.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Yes, you still have to do the storyline quests to advance.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.