test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Remove this Piercing dmg!!!!

terylionterylion Member Posts: 56 Arc User
Who want to remove piercing dmg give "+".

Devs this is rediculous, pls remove piercing dmg.

Comments

• jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    +1
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • leonidrexleonidrex Member Posts: 401 Arc User
    +2 not that it matters
    Or call an archer.
  • finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    I've seen a lot gf's with DR at 95% and deflect chance at 95% + shield they are unkillable even with piercing damage.
    Now remove piercing damage and they will be GODS.

TR piercing should be buffed +++

Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨

• eliasar#2396 eliasar Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    leonidrex said:

neko#1035 said:

-1, I don't want play with immortal paladins in PVP, without piercing y'all be GODs :)

or you could build armorpen.
    So after you intend to nerf basicaly everything about TR in pvp (survivability of LIGHTLY ARMORED MELEE class (deflection), damage by piercing.. and of course dont forget daily spam so recovery or cooldowns too) you want people to stack everything that gets -% in pvp. Maybe you missed the fact, that TR doesnt have huge shield that can cover you while you one rotate people :) . And maybe you all missed another fact that TRs damage outside of piercing damage is compareable with TR performance in pve without arm pen (since its nerfed in pvp) which is more than horrible.

I already warned you people about making too fast and too bad decisions without thinking about overall consequences. Im glad everyone who read that took it seriously (thats sarcasm, actualy no one took it seriously, I suppose they are using your doctrine "you are tr and thus you should be ignored" as you told me).

It is said, that people are creating their own monsters. So, face consequences of your actions in game or start being reasonable. This will be getting only worse if people will continue with this mindless "nerf pls" doctrine-aimed against TRs from one of the few classes that can actualy be more threat for immortal tank "hdps pvp" classes to someone who will exist just to slow you down and be annoying as much it is possible while doing no damage at all.

For people who still tend to ignore anyone who speaks for defence of their class- no Im not saying too much piercing percentage is okay, no Im not saying daily spam or permastealth build is okay, and hells, Im not saying ANY monster build especialy pvp tank ones are okay.

Peace

(edited to fix some grammar issues)
  • ltgamesttv#0999 ltgamesttv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,438 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    +1 no piercing damage in PVP
    On ambush rings: "How would you like PVE if all the mobs were invisible?"

imgur pics don't work

• aixis2000aixis2000 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    -1 no tolkien should be buffed...One Ring to rule them all...stuff like that would be never good for pvp!
    Joke aside...yes remove piercing but compensate... I bet Tr would look great with a shield and temp hp!
  • terylionterylion Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    Yeah i tjink, trs need buff:) im pretty sure devs will be doing something like that. becouse as everyone knows, in every mod tr is really op class. In my opnion even if they remove piercing dmg, they made alot of dmg frome something else for tr, so no matter what we need Devs made tr killing monster anyway:) Dont worry about that:)
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    ..... how about tr's start complaining that DC should not be able to heal in pvp.. how about Paladin and gf cant use shields in pvp? How about sw cant use buffs in pvp? Sheesh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • eliasar#2396 eliasar Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    terylion said:

Yeah i tjink, trs need buff:) im pretty sure devs will be doing something like that. becouse as everyone knows, in every mod tr is really op class. In my opnion even if they remove piercing dmg, they made alot of dmg frome something else for tr, so no matter what we need Devs made tr killing monster anyway:) Dont worry about that:)

Well we exactly worry about that. Compared to other classes TRs damage, if you remove all self buffs and piercing damage is rather pitiful. Sadly pvpers around know it and I fear and suspect this isnt anymore only about some sort of twisted sport who can think about better nerf. Its just about not having competition, why else would nobody of these people offer anything in compensation? And why its usualy all the same people, saying exactly same things over and over again during modules? TRs may be overpowered in pvp when they are abused as class and unwanted when they arent, but removal of key mechanics isnt balance. Its nerf, with only purpose to finaly destroy TRs, plain and simple (Im saying that because exactly this is happening every module and every time DEVs listen to this without any suggestions, or compensation, another disaster happens to class followed by embarass silence every time someone asks developers about future of TR (even if it wont get spammed by hate of pvpers if someone tries to ask developers in forum).
    Im only asking and challenging you all mighty pvpers and especialy tank classes to make pvp and pve (some sort of hybrid would be best idea) TR and play it 1. With abusing class and their mechanics. And then 2. Without any monster build without any extraordinary stats (yes, thats right no huge loads of recovery or anything else but just regular TR). Same may apply for any class with and without monster build.
    AFTER, not BEFORE you gain this experience, you might realise what are you doing.
    Nerf percentage if you want since its so easily abuseable but for the gods sake, dont remove it entirely and compensate nerfs somewhere else (no, not by buffing useless powers to level of being less useless which is module 15 trademark) and its your feedback that have actualy chance to destroy this endless wheel of tears and hate if you do that.

leonidrex said:

neko#1035 said:

-1, I don't want play with immortal paladins in PVP, without piercing y'all be GODs :)

or you could build armorpen.
    So after you intend to nerf basicaly everything about TR in pvp (survivability of LIGHTLY ARMORED MELEE class (deflection), damage by piercing.. and of course dont forget daily spam so recovery or cooldowns too) you want people to stack everything that gets -% in pvp. Maybe you missed the fact, that TR doesnt have huge shield that can cover you while you one rotate people :) . And maybe you all missed another fact that TRs damage outside of piercing damage is compareable with TR performance in pve without arm pen (since its nerfed in pvp) which is more than horrible.

I already warned you people about making too fast and too bad decisions without thinking about overall consequences. Im glad everyone who read that took it seriously (thats sarcasm, actualy no one took it seriously, I suppose they are using your doctrine "you are tr and thus you should be ignored" as you told me).

It is said, that people are creating their own monsters. So, face consequences of your actions in game or start being reasonable. This will be getting only worse if people will continue with this mindless "nerf pls" doctrine-aimed against TRs from one of the few classes that can actualy be more threat for immortal tank "hdps pvp" classes to someone who will exist just to slow you down and be annoying as much it is possible while doing no damage at all.

For people who still tend to ignore anyone who speaks for defence of their class- no Im not saying too much piercing percentage is okay, no Im not saying daily spam or permastealth build is okay, and hells, Im not saying ANY monster build especialy pvp tank ones are okay.

Peace

(edited to fix some grammar issues)
    you realize that i with my shield up, 300% damage ress and deflection. take more % damage then TR with just deflection? 85% permanent Deflection is your shield. Broken piercing is your sword. and broken CC is your middle finger to every other class. Make GWF and try fighting TR you will quickly realize how little you can do against their big weiner executioner move.
    i dont jump to conclusions and i'm trying to be reasonable. Have run logs since m11 and noticed broken HAMSTER time and time again, and when i tried to spoke up about things ( like old sod ) its always " its our damage, its the ONLY way we can do anything" have you actually tried building armorpen and not using piercing? and comparing it to other classes?
    18K BiS GWF shouldnt run for his life from 14k TR that just happens to get a stray buff from someone else or he gets 1shoted.
    There are others that can screw me over. 1 proper rotation from saber takes half my health if i debuff him, if i dont 80% of my hp is gone and fight for survive begins. Armor pen works, use it.
    And for that making nonmonster TR for pvp. I dont have to. I see too many 10k TR that are harder to kill then properly speced 15k+ players.
    Inproperly spec/played TR is managable/weak. properly its broken.
    Inproperly spec/played OP is unplayable. <- im not even joking, half the things instakill you. It takes weeks of taking notes te be mearly able to play, let alone do good.
    Oh and 1 more thing, for those that dont know. Armor penetration is better then defence. A fact that people overlook.
    edited January 2019
    If u draw the line down to 10k Tr (and claim that they could be already properly spec and played and they own u with their 10k gear in a 1vs1 match)...then yes all is lost - pls remove Tr from game!

And too many of them already...but we talking about lvl 70 pvp, right? I need to meet one cause my 10k tr is hitting like a wet noodle - my main tr is 17.6k and he is performing fine...but I really wonder were u get ur 85% deflection? Sounds allways like every Tr has it automatically when he starts class....my toons only have 75%...disadvantage! :(
    There are still exellent PvP GWF´s out there I really wonder if they agree with u that only a 14k Tr needs to show up and they have to fall on their knees...

I go with u piercing on everything should be fixed but we really need to avoid to spread fairy tales...or if Im that wrong I really need to see some vids of all that awesome stuff that those 10k Tr can do with u!

Stupidy I have seen alot lately...I joined alots of GG premade matches - the last and worst I was in (RW) a Tr and a SW thought it would be a great idea to run around with their personal cleric buffer and were happy that they both had ~ 20 kills by 1 and other had 2 deaths....sw said greatest team ever...I asked what the h...they think they doing? Farming NPC´s? Then they wondered why there is no 2. match...stuff like that needs to be fixed first but that is out or reach for Cryptic...a RL Doctor is needed.
    Post edited by aixis2000 on
    aixis2000 said:

If u draw the line down to 10k Tr (and claim that they could be already properly spec and played and they own u with their 10k gear in a 1vs1 match)...then yes all is lost - pls remove Tr from game!

And too many of them already...but we talking about lvl 70 pvp, right? I need to meet one cause my 10k tr is hitting like a wet noodle - my main tr is 17.6k and he is performing fine...but I really wonder were u get ur 85% deflection? Sounds allways like every Tr has it automatically when he starts class.
    There are still exellent PvP GWF´s out there I really wonder if they all agree with u that only a 14k Tr needs to show up and they have to fall on their knees...

I go with u piercing on everything should be fixed but we really need to avoid to spread fairy tales...or if Im that wrong I really need to see some vids of all that awesome stuff!

Stupidy I have seen alot lately...I joined alots of GG premade matches - the last and worst I was in (RW) a Tr and a SW thought it would be a great idea to run around with their personal cleric buffer and were happy that they both had ~ 20 kills by 1 and other had 2 deaths....sw said greatest team ever...I asked what the h...they think they doing? Farming NPC´s? Then they wondered why there is no 2. match...stuff like that is the first that needs to be fixed but that is out or reach for Cryptic...a RL Doctor is needed.

reread my post about 10k TR, i have not stated that i lose 1v1 with them.
    if your piercing hits like wet noodle, then you are doing something really wrong.
    and i have seen saber get 1shoted 4 times in 1 game, to the point of literarly running to the opposite node from TR. he has full r14 BiS gear. Run act, for 6 months, gather up info read throught it and you will quickly realize whats wrong.
    edited January 2019
    So pls reread my post again...cause I think u only read what u want to read....or my english is just as bad as I think and what I want to say is not well written...if so sorry about that!

Saber could and has been 1-shotted in several mods before...(doesnt mean that he isnt a good GWF...but a not so awesome human being) How long u play pvp in that game?

Yes my 10k Tr may underperform against those 10k Tr u have trouble to kill...but thats why i asked. Did u invited them to a real 1vs1 match with no other ppl around?

My main is performing fine...I play since open beta but I stopped serious pvp 3 mods ago...the day i did our alliance had a friendly Siege (20vs20) vs an other alliance...I decided to troll the catapults in front of enemy base...we build them up quickly and I stayed to protect them (mostly vs more then 1 enemy)..we won and at the end of the match I checked leaderboard: me first with 75 kills and 1 death (that death was a gift only - I let me kill)..I noticed some good player (I had to work abit for my kill) and some guys that died like flys...I consider myself as a decent Tr but not 1 of those top player...tr right now is miles away from that performance, miles!

So Im not so sure that u may be an authority when it comes to class balance for Tr.

Its more like that statement that tr got nerfed this mod cause they dont want that a dps class can do 100 mio dmg with 1 hit...auweia...

One big problem we have is the dmg inflation we got over the 15 mod´s (pve -problem) which is not compensated by a decent hp pool (pvp problem)...but devs decided ppl should die faster so more sport for us all...but even a to death nerfed tr class would still provide enough dmg to overcome hp pool most player have really quick.
    Piercing is one of the core mechanics Tr has in pvp and if u remove complete we need a huge rework with compensation.
    It should start with more base dmg - and to say tr should stack arp is due the core mechanic nothing but pve -polemic
    Post edited by aixis2000 on
    aixis2000 said:

So pls reread my post again...cause I think u only read what u want to read....or my english is just as bad as I think and what I want to say is not well written...if so sorry about that!

Saber could and has been 1-shotted in several mods before...(doesnt mean that he isnt a good GWF...but a not so awesome human being) How long u play pvp in that game?

Yes my 10k Tr may underperform against those 10k Tr u have trouble to kill...but thats why i asked. Did u invited them to a real 1vs1 match with no other ppl around?

My main is performing fine...I play since open beta but I stopped serious pvp 3 mods ago...the day i did our alliance had a friendly Siege (20vs20) vs an other alliance...I decided to troll the catapults in front of enemy base...we build them up quickly and I stayed to protect them (mostly vs more then 1 enemy)..we won and at the end of the match I checked leaderboard: me first with 75 kills and 1 death (that death was a gift only - I let me kill)..I noticed some good player (I had to work abit for my kill) and some guys that died like flys...I consider myself as a decent Tr but not 1 of those top player...tr right now is miles away from that performance, miles!

So Im not so sure that u may be an authority when it comes to class balance for Tr.

Its more like that statement that tr got nerfed this mod cause they dont want that a dps class can do 100 mio dmg with 1 hit...auweia...

One big problem we have is the dmg inflation we got over the 15 mod´s (pve -problem) which is not compensated by a decent hp pool (pvp problem)...but devs decided ppl should die faster so more sport for us all...but even a to death nerfed tr class would still provide enough dmg to overcome hp pool most player have really quick.
    Piercing is one of the core mechanics Tr has in pvp and if u remove complete we need a huge rework with compensation.
    It should start with more base dmg - and to say tr should stack arp is due the core mechanic nothing but pve -polemic

i have played my main op from 0 to hero, all earned no p2w, i have done both pvp and pve hard and easy content with both good and HAMSTER gear. i have done pvp with running logs since season 11. I noticed TR bugs immidietly but i didnt not voice them, since i didnt know HAMSTER and wanted to learn how things work first. now here we are 1-2 years later.
    As for saber. I dont like him, but he is good as a GWF, and I am trying to keep personal bias out of those topics. Like it or not he is a good gwf.
    And i am not authority to implement any changes. im that 0,1% of the playerbase. that takes hours of their lives, to test things just for the sake of testing them. I even like fighting against bug abusing TR more then against simirarly built OP as mine.
    Nothing is worse then knowing your opponents flaws perfectly, knowing how to exploit them, but being unable to do that due to one reason or another. but the fact stands that TR as a class in pvp is broken. Maybe its bad in pve? i have ran maybe 100 cr/tongs this mod so i cant tell. but pvp TR utilizes alot of things that are useless in pve. ( piercing, stealth, 85% deflect severity ). Removing 1 thing doesnt mean that the class as a whole cant be compensated within the reasonability.
    How does your 10k TR do? becouse i ASSURE you, as a GWF or OP you wouldnt be allowed to leave campfire.
    And yes, i did 1v1 many TR. both in normal 5v5 while fighting for the node and preorganized 1v1. As funny as it sounds most dont know how to approach fights properly.
    My biggest complaint is that the TR is uninteractive for the enemy. CC immunity, bugged cc, piercing yadda yadda yadda.
    It doesnt matter if i block with my shield, doesnt matter if i buff myself before nukes, doesnt matter if i try to CC you mid combo. GF goes for combo on an ally i have MANY options of helping out, against TR its only healing or bust.
  • lunartic666lunartic666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    +1, remove piercing dmg from pvp.

Also remove or readjust some 'tenacity' values.
    Just for example -60% crit severity effectiveness. Some classes have more base/natural potential to crit, usually striker class like tr/hr/cw, why you want to punish them with 'tenacity'? I mean i you take away huge portion of dmg from above classes by adding one mechanic, then you may realise 'striker class' cannot kill anything, after you try to balance things out by adding some piercing dmg to let striker be it.
    Ofc. critical severity is just one of few stats affected by 'tenacity' and not the only with wrong value.
    Btw. striker/cc-er/healer - those are affected with 'tenacity', but tank type?

Post edited by lunartic666 on

+1, remove piercing dmg from pvp.

Also romove or readjust some 'tenacity' values.
    Just for example -60% crit severity effectiveness. Some classes have more base/natural potential to crit, usually striker class like tr/hr/cw, why you want to punish them with 'tenacity'? I mean i you take away huge portion of dmg from above classes by adding one mechanic, then you may realise 'striker class' cannot kill anything, after you try to balance things out by adding some piercing dmg to let striker be it.
    Ofc. critical severity is just one of few stats affected by 'tenacity' and not the only with wrong value.
    Btw. striker/cc-er/healer - those are affected with 'tenacity', but tank type?

what "tank" ? the only tanks i see are TR and OP. OP needs armour that is ignored and healing that is reduced by 75%.
    and if you mean someone else then TR then armorpen>defence. and healing reduced by 75%.
    Fine, you want piercing removed?

I want gf's shield removed.
    I want paladins buffs and healing removed.
    I want dc's buffs and healing removed.
    I want cw's buffs and cc removed.
    I want hr's piercing and stealth removed.
    I want gwf's damage and defense removed.

Sounds fair to me... yea lets do this !!

Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

leonidrex said:

what "tank" ? the only tanks i see are TR and OP. OP needs armour that is ignored and healing that is reduced by 75%.
    and if you mean someone else then TR then armorpen>defence. and healing reduced by 75%.

Please go make a tr. See how tanky you think you'll be. I bet you'll die more than you can kill.

• baoshionebaoshione Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    terylion said:

Who want to remove piercing dmg give "+".

Devs this is rediculous, pls remove piercing dmg.

+1
    Dont touch piercing damage...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
    edited January 2019
    feioso123 said:

> @demonmonger said:

> Dont touch piercing damage...

Translation:

Don't make my class require some actual skill & effort in PVP.

Have you ever seen a gf using 24/7 shield ?
    All he does is reflecting damage while moving around with 24/7 shield up.
    You can say to that "No skill"

Keep crying and whining, piercing will never be removed instead it should be buffed +++

> @feioso123 said:
    > > @demonmonger said:
    > > Dont touch piercing damage...
    >
    > Translation:
    > Don't make my class require some actual skill & effort in PVP.

Correction... dont touch piercing damage...

Your version was lost in translation
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skshadskshad Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    +1 remove this damn piercing damage from pvp.

Or, let it be in all classes, or noone.
    Ash +23k SW / ru Drider server
  • gromovnipljesak#8234 gromovnipljesak Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    Make piercing damage a paragon path that doesn't give you a lotta additional damage that would be used primarily in PvP, make SoD deal normal damage but double dips debuffs or just does more damage, and TR dilemma solved.
    No, because again, that means TRs won't have to stack arpen, which is a huge investment of stats to everyone else. You're basically saying, "Hey TRs, here's a new paragon path, and 20k free stats, have fun."