test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

BHE in stronghold stopped dropping shards

psychoticsatyrpsychoticsatyr Member Posts: 195 Arc User
running BHE's on all my toons (yes, 1 per toon) and they stopped dropping the shards. Terrible during a double shard event.

Comments

• Options
    just ran Lake Crisis with a buddy, he got the shards, i didn't. both toons haven't done anything today.
  • Options
    mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    There is a 20 hour cooldown on the shards dropping from the tier 3 heroics. It, unfortunately, does not reset daily.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    Are you two in party? Don't do those HE in party.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    yppo#1635 yppo Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Party or not doesn't matter. Just the 20h cooldown on the shards for T3 heroics as mdarkangel mentioned correctly. You have to wait 20 hours to get them again.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    yppo#1635 said:

Party or not doesn't matter. Just the 20h cooldown on the shards for T3 heroics as mdarkangel mentioned correctly. You have to wait 20 hours to get them again.

In my experience, the total amount of shard of 2 person doing the same HE with party is less than the total amount of shard of 2 person doing the same HE without party. That has nothing to do with cooldown or that applies after cooldown expires.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    @plasticbat Never experienced that. We run T3s right after Dragonflight at the same time every night always in a party of five. No one has ever complained about not receiving 10 Shards (20 during double shards).
  • Options
    aixis2000aixis2000 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    I also have that no shards issue running BHE´s very often...I do that near every day with 4 toons...today with 3 = 1 toon got it and 2 not..
  • Options
    up until this point we used to run 1 BHE and 4 little heroics for our 400 / 800 influence on every toon. I have 19. it has always dropped the shards in the BHE no matter who or how we did it. now it's not even dropping for people soloing them.