test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Waukeen's Shiny Coin Enchant

rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
I'm curious about something with regards to the new enchantment from the upcoming Waukeen event.

The tooltip that is shown in the article lists one of the defense stat increases for the enchant as Awareness.

I don't remember that stat anywhere.
So what is this actually boosting?

Or maybe my own Awareness stat is too low to notice :p

Comments

• drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 301 Arc User
    I was going to ask this same question.
    Is this a new stat? Is it already a hidden stat? Is it incorrect text and actually gives some stat that we already know about?
    Questions, questions, we got questions.
    DON'T
    PANIC!
  • naoqueroforumnaoqueroforum Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    So, what do we do with 6k+ combat advantage?
  • qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User
    It appears the Awareness stat was a typo as it has now changed to Life Steal and Maximum Hit Points.
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    Oh yeah they change the tooltip image on the news post.

Hmm.. i wonder where the first came form then?
    Guess we'll never know.
  • naoqueroforumnaoqueroforum Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    They seem to keep changing their minds on this one. Saw it with several different stats already. Had it showing loot level or something before. Then it had CA and crit, which was incredibly weird. Then that awareness thing came up. Now it's arpen and recovery. Mod 16 it will be something else for sure.

The CA on the enchant had me thinking they were planning an overhaul of the CA attribute in the next mod, given how inneficient it would be to have one of these enchants with the current implementation.
  • pteriaspterias Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 661 Arc User
    Aww! I had a glimmer of hope for a perception-like stat to pair up against stealth.