test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[XBOX] The Heart of Fire Launch Week Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of The Heart of Fire. Please do not report previously discovered bugs or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues on Xbox.

NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.

Thanks!

Comments

• v1p3r#2825 v1p3r Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Menus in the workshop are very very laggy
  • jagermeistertxjagermeistertx Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    The Paladins Oathlords chest piece looks weird now after the patch. The shoulders look sucked in too far and no longer overlap the arm piece and also the cloth that goes between the shoulder areas looks off because of it and now clips through the top of the shoulders instead of coming from under the shoulders. Just a weird graphics bug but annoys me because most armor in this game looks bad and I like how this piece looked...

This is on a male human paladin.
    Post edited by jagermeistertx on
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    I'm having trouble posting in the auction house. It keeps returning items to my inventory.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • thalor#8263 thalor Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    all of the non-dragonborn chars stances in the char sheet screen are standing wrong
  • zacoria1405zacoria1405 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    I cant inspect anyone in my guild roster, I realise the devs were changing the view in alliance guild inspect feature but not in guild. I'm a leader of a gh 20 and we have recruited 35 new members in the past 2 weeks and now we cant inspect them to see who is eligible for runs etc. We had the same problem in a previous mod which took some time to fix so I'm hoping it can be addressed a bit quicker this time if possible as it really is a problem for us right now.
  • juergeng123juergeng123 Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    The exchange rate for the Mithral Crucible is wrong we will get only 1 credit it should be 5000

The workshop is lagging.

Posting a item in the Auction House /Trade market did not work (sometimes you have to post the item 3 or more times)
    Schließe dich meiner Gilde Valindras Fear an Gildenhalle 20 Marktplatz 9 Stall 9 Kasserne 9, Entdeckergilde 9
    Join my guild Valindras Fear GH20 Marketplace 9 Stable 9 Barracs 9 Explorer Guild 9
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

The exchange rate for the Mithral Crucible is wrong we will get only 1 credit it should be 5000

The workshop is lagging.

Posting a item in the Auction House /Trade market did not work (sometimes you have to post the item 3 or more times)

To follow up on this will additional details to add to yours.

All alchemy tools transfer wrong, they all show as worn. But, only the crucible has the wrong exchange rate of 1 credit versus 5000.
  • arod7932arod7932 Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    The temp HP buff taken before Orcus in T9 now makes the player glow red instead of green.

Letters received from Acquisitions Inc. are delivered even if the player has not yet unlocked the associated quest, and are delivered while the player is still in Acquisitions HQ and never left.

The VIP Professions Vendor is invisible while interacting with her in the Buy/Sell window.

Tieflings and Sun Elves are facing the wrong way in the first panel, "Race Selection," in the character creation menu.

The icons for some facial presets, such as "Human Female Face 05 - Aged," have strange coloration (in this case green). However, this has no effect on the actual character model.
    Post edited by arod7932 on
  • I am stuck on the A Clean Start quest in the workshop. I go to see the retainer after talking to the professions merchant and even after having the required materials, I dont get the next prompt for the bundled goods.
  • coloredangel#5721 coloredangel Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The new professions quest *aaclean start"will not let me complete even though I have all the required items
  • denhutch#8561 denhutch Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    all but 1 of my profession workers disappeared and all my resources that i had made in the new building not the old professions are also gone all my purple workers and blue workers all gone even the adventurer out gathering resources disappeared so i had to buy a bunch of new workers to finish my mission then i noticed half my inventory is gone aswell some of my hunt lures scrolls ect ect what on earth has happened to all my stuff
    edited January 2019
    When searching recipes in the workshop in the left frame, it shows the result in the center frame. When going to the center frame and selecting the appropriate item to craft it doesn’t always display the information to craft the item in the right frame.

• nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    I can't get recipes for my DC in the workshop, this means I can't advance my quests to upgrade the workshop. This is not a problem on my other characters just the DODC
  • theoracledragon#7212 theoracledragon Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    A few bugs so far:

- Quest: Information Acquisition is bugged to where the ice wall to get the last crystal will not give option to break it down or get around it. Abandoning the quest and the map doesn't reset the whole mission making it impossible to try and get passed the ice wall to get the last crystal. This hinders the progress of the campaign progression for players.

- Summoning Professions Vendor is invisible when interacted with, but visible when summoned.
    Post edited by theoracledragon#7212 on
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

I am stuck on the A Clean Start quest in the workshop. I go to see the retainer after talking to the professions merchant and even after having the required materials, I dont get the next prompt for the bundled goods.

This usually happens when you have the wrong items, at least many of the reports of this issue on preview had this. You have the regular versions and not the +1. Just something to double check.
    Shimmerweave Swordknot is bind to character on pickup. I checked and it's a mixed bag of BtC on pickup / BtC on equip with the crafted swordknots. Shouldn't all workshop gear be unbound upon creation?

• When using the Rare Artisan Recruitment to select another artisan to hire, upon selecting, the game crashes completely to Home on the Xbox. I'm uncertain if I got the artisan out of the recruitment item or not.
  • jslegge1901jslegge1901 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    Certain items are not able to be transmuted. My class is oatbound paladin and I'm trying to transmute the bronze swords and shields but they will not appear in the change appearance screen. I can however transmute them in in to each other (bronze to bronze) but not in to my MC3 weapons.
  • A few more bugs:

- Profession Starter Kit notification on the top right won't go away after opening the kit.

- A bug with the Vote to Kick isn't working either, as in you select what you want and hear a dull click but nothing happens (no voting thing is shown), and also no visual of Vote To Kick so-so shows up on the screen when it does work.
  • juergeng123juergeng123 Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    Cant sell treasures at any shop (pressing X button did not work)
    Schließe dich meiner Gilde Valindras Fear an Gildenhalle 20 Marktplatz 9 Stall 9 Kasserne 9, Entdeckergilde 9
    Join my guild Valindras Fear GH20 Marketplace 9 Stable 9 Barracs 9 Explorer Guild 9
  • geminisky59#9345 geminisky59 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    I am unable to exchange my legendary profession tools with the retainer. They are still in my professions inventory listed as obsolete tools yet I cannot get an exchange voucher for them or exchange credits.
  • longhair1980longhair1980 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    DC-AC ,after The Heart of Fire update. I noticed that Holy Fervor no longer gives any AP gain. I have it maxed out and be for the update, when activated It would boost my AP 20%.
    another visual bug other than all the female characters standing like dragonborn in the chatacter sheet screen, is that weapons aren't visible while on the tenser's disk mount
    > @geminisky59#9345 said:
    > I am unable to exchange my legendary profession tools with the retainer. They are still in my professions inventory listed as obsolete tools yet I cannot get an exchange voucher for them or exchange credits.

the menu will scroll further down...i had the same problem, now i feel kinda dumb for not noticing
  • ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    So @nitocris83 am seeing rising numbers of people across the community groups on social media platforms (Ours included) on Xbox having issues with loading the game since the patch dropped last Tuesday. Like me today, they are having forced shutdowns of their consoles when attempting to open the game. Its affecting those on the Public Release Xbox OS and also I am on the Xbox Insiders Preview Skip ahead tier build. No other games are causing this right now, just Neverwinter. Have also reported to Insiders Dev team via my own console.
  • geminisky59#9345 geminisky59 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    > @geminisky59#9345 said:
    > I am unable to exchange my legendary profession tools with the retainer. They are still in my professions inventory listed as obsolete tools yet I cannot get an exchange voucher for them or exchange credits.

the menu will scroll further down...i had the same problem, now i feel kinda dumb for not noticing

Sorry - but no the window does not scrroll down for me. Just shows 8 blank squares.
  • kenzzarooo#4322 kenzzarooo Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Drop rate in Barovia seems to have either completely disappeared or been changed to less than 1% for every poster. Before the update, at the very least one item per 5 or so posters was happening. Now, over 30 posters later and still not a single drop. What gives?
    edited January 2019
    Launching the game causes my console (original xbox one) to turn off. My console is set to instant on. To duplicate: I turn console 'off' with controller while still logged into the game. Typically, I'll wait several hours before turning the console back on. The next time I turn on the console (usually with the controller) and I launch the game. This causes my console to completely turn off (green xbox loading screen when I turn back on). However this doesn't happen if I manually quit (xbox menu > quit) the application before launching it.
    Post edited by froger#9967 on

• Dungeons are suffering huge lag spikes from the server when players are running it, I've also noticed these lag spikes occurring when doing some of the AI missions. I've asked my guild if anyone else is encountering them and they all have. Before the launch of Hear of Fire, there wasn't that many lag spikes when running dungeons.

This one, I'm not sure if a bug or something, when trying to obtain artisans from packs, it says I'm not able to get them at this time due to not having the requirement for them. I have space in my workshop for more artisans but unable to gain them through the packs, I had leveled out all my professions long before Heart of Fire was dropped.