test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Soulforged Enchantment

Is there any chance that the unparalleled soulforged enchant could be given a different effect? It could really do with a couple seconds of immunity from damage when you get picked up from it. Not enough to make people abuse it but just enough that you can get out of the place you were killed and get the teams buffs again so you don't get killed straight away again. Right now you usually just die from whatever killed you the 1st time.

Comments

• froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    Yeah, that's why I stopped using Soulforged. I found it just meant I died twice.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • silvershard#4275 silvershard Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    It would be great if they could find a way to make it work more like the Scrolls of Life, and give you a chance to wait a few seconds to choose your moment to use it.

Like...
    Every level increases the timer and if you don't fire it yourself it fires automatically when the timer runs out.

It could appear as a third option on the "You are Dead, would you like to buy a scroll?" pop up.

We're not talking game breaking changes, but Soulforged needs some love to stay relevant.