test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

why do I get killed with 1 shot at Castle Ravenloft --- and---- can't damage any enemy

lordwinoslordwinos Member Posts: 35 Arc User
edited January 2019 in General Discussion (PC)
I'm a TR with a gear score of 14515 orange visanti weapons with a defence ignored of 143.7%
I can't even get to the bridge. Someone said I need the sunsword equiped but AI have found no way to do that.
can anyone advise me as to what i'm doing wrong or not doing at all.
this is super annoying that I have to keep trying again and again every time my GS goes up and still same result
please feel free to email me at [Email Address redacted by moderator] with any idea of what's going on.
thanks people for all assists
Post edited by kreatyve on
Tagged:

Answers

• mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    You are not trying to solo CR are you? CR requires a fairly heavy group. At 14.5k IL you are a bit on the low side to play as main dps in a CR group anyways.

The sunsword is only needed and only available for endboss.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    I can show you how to survive the place solo.... but you cant kill sisters solo due to the immunuty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • pteriaspterias Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 661 Arc User
    Wait a second. Are you talking about the Castle Ravenloft dungeon you have to queue for, or are you talking about the quest you get to go save the damsel in distress?

If it's the dungeon, then yeah, you need to go in with a full team, but if it's the rescue quest, you need to pick up the sunsword in the beginning after it finishes talking to you. I haven't done it in a long time, but I heard some people used to have problems picking it up. But yeah, it does super damage and you'd be hard pressed to get by without it.