test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Don't use or buy appearance change

dukeguard#8158 dukeguard Member Posts: 106 Arc User
It's broken. Twice I changed my hair, beard, eyebrow color they don't apply when I exit the alteration screen. But when I go back to the alteration preview window it shows the colors which I selected. You guys won't fix the issue but when people buy the token spend money and not get what was suppose to work it's called a scam from where I come from.

So you guys are able to fix the glitched hunts within a day but not this issue which has been around for ages?

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    This is the first I personally have heard about this bug, but I will be sure to forward it to the dev team.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • dukeguard#8158 dukeguard Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    I have summited a ticket too. Wasted 200z only to get the same results again.

Here is the video proof

https://youtu.be/040r9XGCdxg
    Post edited by dukeguard#8158 on