test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

An Act of Kindness - More Players in Neverwinter Should Be Like This

typo#6563 typo Member Posts: 228 Arc User
edited July 2018 in The Wilds
I just want to express my personal thanks to Elven Archer for including my Archery Build within the PVE Archery section of his recently updated Hunter Ranger guide for Mod 13/13b. I was having trouble several weeks ago trying to setup an account on MMOminds. Elven Archer heard about my plight and decided to step in to help out an HR brother.

This archery build is my first published build. I originally published the concept in the Neverwinter Hunter Ranger Facebook Group on Feb. 20, 2018. After some positive feedback there, I then posted it here in the Arc Forum earlier this month and I'm really glad I did that. Yes, there were some tough questions but that was actually helpful! I didn't mind and responded to each and every person.

We so often hear about negative drama between players in this game that I just wanted to highlight this great example of something positive. Again my thanks to Elven Archer for graciously including my build as a section within his.

For anyone who is looking for a tried and true Trapper build or a state of the art Combat build, check out Elven Archers guide. And of course there is my wacky archery build too!

Here is a link to the Elven Archer guide: https://nw.mmominds.com/2018/07/20/elven-archers-hr-guide/
Extraneous Typo

Comments

• johonxgaltjohonxgalt Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    typo#6563 said:

I just want to express my personal thanks to Elven Archer for including my Archery Build within the PVE Archery section of his recently updated Hunter Ranger guide for Mod 13/13b. I was having trouble several weeks ago trying to setup an account on MMOminds. Elven Archer heard about my plight and decided to step in to help out an HR brother.

This archery build is my first published build. I originally published the concept in the Neverwinter Hunter Ranger Facebook Group on Feb. 20, 2018. After some positive feedback there, I then posted it here in the Arc Forum earlier this month and I'm really glad I did that. Yes, there were some tough questions but that was actually helpful! I didn't mind and responded to each and every person.

We so often hear about negative drama between players in this game that I just wanted to highlight this great example of something positive. Again my thanks to Elven Archer for graciously including my build as a section within his.

For anyone who is looking for a tried and true Trapper build or a state of the art Combat build, check out Elven Archers guide. And of course there is my wacky archery build too!

Here is a link to the Elven Archer guide: https://nw.mmominds.com/2018/07/20/elven-archers-hr-guide/

Are you my long lost twin brother? haha
  • typo#6563 typo Member Posts: 228 Arc User

Are you my long lost twin brother? haha

LOL, that is pretty funny. =)
    Extraneous Typo