test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Winter Promo bugged?

Greetings, according to the event details when you purchase 1000 zen you get 5 enchanted keys. Well, I purchased 1000 zen to renew my VIP around 3am eastern time. I then logged out. It’s now 5:17pm EST and I have nothing in claims for 5 keys. A guildmate is also having the same issue. What gives?
Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.

Comments

• poisd2strike#7598 poisd2strike Member Posts: 77 Arc User

Greetings, according to the event details when you purchase 1000 zen you get 5 enchanted keys. Well, I purchased 1000 zen to renew my VIP around 3am eastern time. I then logged out. It’s now 5:17pm EST and I have nothing in claims for 5 keys. A guildmate is also having the same issue. What gives?

Did you go to the Promo Agent (near Sgt Knox) in PE to claim the keys? They need to be claimed from the right (not left) tab.
  • markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    If you mean the promo agent that is on the same side as the Harper in PE then yes, I’ve collected promo items from the claims agent there in the past. However, this time nothing is listed.
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

If you mean the promo agent that is on the same side as the Harper in PE then yes, I’ve collected promo items from the claims agent there in the past. However, this time nothing is listed.

Nope, the one on the same side that Sgt Knox is, named Promotions Agent - not the Reward Claims Agent by the Harper.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    Ahh, ok. Thanks for the info.