test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Two Buff HR Builds - Any others?

typo#6563 typo Member Posts: 228 Arc User
edited December 2018 in The Wilds
Any HR can buff, but we are starting to see some HR builds that are specifically designed for buffing, notably these two. They are actually similar and were designed independently. The rotations listed on page 2 in the second one could be used by any HR.

Feedback on either of these builds is welcome. I don't know of any other Buff HR builds, but if they are out there, please post a link in the comments. I've looked around and not found any others.
Extraneous Typo

Tagged:

Comments

• feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    H.R. Buffnstuff. I'm just saying.
  • jeremytheman232jeremytheman232 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    > @feanor70118 said:
    > H.R. Buffnstuff. I'm just saying.

Is that a build and is it mod 15? I used to main a hr b4 i switched to pally. I have 100% campaign completion on the hr so id like him to be viable in group play in mod 15. Currently a combat hr and i die nonstop
  • feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
  • typo#6563 typo Member Posts: 228 Arc User

H.R. Buffnstuff. I'm just saying.

I once saw a toon named HR Buff'n Stuff, or something spelled about like that. Pretty funny because it fits HR well.
    Extraneous Typo

• typo#6563 typo Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited December 2018

>
    Is that a build and is it mod 15? I used to main a hr b4 i switched to pally. I have 100% campaign completion on the hr so id like him to be viable in group play in mod 15. Currently a combat hr and i die nonstop

If you are looking for a standard Combat build, check out https://nw.mmominds.com/2018/07/20/elven-archers-hr-guide/ and look at the tab for PVECombat and the option for Storm Warden.

It is not shown as Mod 15, but really not that much is changing for Combat HRs in Mod 15. Mostly class changes were to Archery and Trapper. Where Combat is seeing a little impact is from the change to Devoted Cleric's hastening light (will need to stack a little more recovery now) and a buff to the HR power Bladestorm. Mod 15 doesn't introduce gear or anything else that alters the BIS for Combat, other than some new campaign boons.
    Extraneous Typo