test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

too much money

i have some cash burning a whole in my pocket, literally, i had to go to the hospital and was diagnosed with 3rd degree burns from the cash. When is the next 40% off sale, and pstore zen sale?

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Sales are never advertised in advance. You can look through all the old news posts over the years to try to predict when the next one might be. Like, there might be one around Christmas, maybe? But maybe not.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    next sale will most definitely be the xmas sale that they nvr announce lol but it'll be 50% not 40.... as for the pstore zen sale no clue but pretty sure theres gunna be one then too
    as for ur 3rd burns..... well bes thing i can tell u there is- NEXT TIME DONT LEAVE UR MONEY IN UR POCKETS LMAO
    but ya no next sale most likely definitely the xmas sale so wait for that b4 u go burnin thru ur moeny
  • grendlerose#7658 grendlerose Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    ah, thank you my friends for your replies. Im hoping the xmas sale is at least as good as the thanksgiving sale was. heres to dodging arrows!!
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User

ah, thank you my friends for your replies. Im hoping the xmas sale is at least as good as the thanksgiving sale was. heres to dodging arrows!!

trust me.... it will be.... it will be.... an dont forget to do the whole claim ur free item in stre either wen it strts.... ya they aint much... but they help a bit lol (i forget wen it strts but saw smethin abt it on calender so watch for it