test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

4 GF buggs that make it overpowered

superstevenshusuperstevenshu Member Posts: 187 Arc User
edited December 2018 in PvP Discussion
While people have mentioned the GF bugg occasionally and even confirmed with log files, it still hasnt brought enough attention to devs. I will summarize the major Gf bugg here which has been tested either by me or other players.

1. R.I.P <<<<<<<<Shiedwarrior wrath passive gives 120% damage buff instead of 20%. In other words, any GF using this passive deals nearly 2x damage than it is supposed to deal. I think devs should really play pvp nowadays and see how bad is the situation. Most of GF has been exploiting this passive and one of the major reasons why people are complaining for the broken damage in pvp.>>>>>
Thanks god they finally fixed SWW one!

2. griffon is bugged. There are basically 2 bugs. The first one has been mentioned in other post. Infinite griffon is still possible occasionally. I have tested it with toons witth 0 noon 0 feat and is able to do that some times; but when I change instance sometimes I am not able to do that. The mechanism of this is unclear, but I think it is related to the second bug, which is a 0.2 second delay to land the second and third griffon. After you land first griffon, the second and third charge is in cooldown for like 0.2 second, making it very hard to land in pvp. You feel not smooth when landing 3 griffon together. That is why almost no Gf nowadays is using griffon and all tend to anvil. I think the cooldown coding for 2nd and 3rd griffon is bugged, please fix or recode it so these 2 bugs may be fixed at same time.

3. battle tramp feat cause infinite loop
The IV feat battle tramp would cause any encounter to deal
crazy loop on target, after you apply the GF marks. This has been tested by me. The loop is like 20+ dot damage and cause about 1/3 of the damage of that encounter which proc it.

4. GF mark and gwf marks on the same player would cause them to deal crazy damage
This has been mentioned many times, though I haven’t tested or see in domination. If anyone can provide additional details will be appreciated.

The first bug has been fixed; And all the other 3 bugs should also be fixed in a timely manner since many players have mentioned them before but always been neglected by devs. last patch is one of the best patch in the history of neverwinter pvp since they finally fixed the broken items. So please keep doing the greats and bring more pvp players to the real battle ground!
Post edited by superstevenshu on

Comments

• jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    I hope someone has given the devs a heads up on number 1, GF damage is stupid at the moment. The number of times I've shredded a GF down to almost zero health only to have them pop itf and then bash me right back to spawn is not worth counting.
    No idea what my toon is now.