test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

**Recruiting - Lazy Eyed Assassins**

jojo#6669 jojo Member Posts: 17 Arc User
We are an up and coming guild with plenty of chances of promotion for early joiners. We are proud to be allied with Tyrs Paladium Alliance which has a no drama rule. Minimum drama = better play quality. If this sounds like an environment you would like to be a part of please contact us.

If you are a newer player and looking for experienced players to offer you help and advice then we are the guild for you. If you are an experienced player we require your input and expertise and in return can offer you end game dungeon runs with other players

If you have not run certain dungeons before we offer training and take pride in helping and watching our members grow within the game.

We offer discord for those who wish to use it.

Please contact me direct here by mail or you can contact me in-game at Sikkness@jojo#6669 or any other online recruiter by searching for our guild.

Post edited by jojo#6669 on

Comments

• Options
    athiu#3311 athiu Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am downloading game at the moment and would like to join LAZY EYED ASSASSINS.
  • Options
    jojo#6669 jojo Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Lazy Eyed Assassins still has space for players seeking a no drama environment. Please contact me here or in-game at Sikkness@jojo#6669.