test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Emotes for the game that i'd like to see perhaps

langollerlangoller Member Posts: 14 Arc User
maybe some traditional emotes like instruments back in the period, an example being Lute,flute,violin, etc down the list of musical instruments of the traditional period the game is attuned to within the game while in it's own reality of course but based on. Other emotes of this period that would be interesting is arts like juggling knives and other entertaining arts of the period. The Moonstone Mask could also use a pipe organ and perhaps other hubs that are more open since some of them are almost abandoned due to ingame infulences I won't discuss that have tarnished it or destroyed it's once glory.

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Kneel/pray
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    I often wonder why they scaled back the list of emotes greatly. Star Trek Online (the base engine for NW) has "sit chair" among others. I was also able to make characters in the Foundry sit in chairs too. I believe Champions has the most, and they keep adding more and more.
    greywynd said:

Kneel/pray

I have also noticed the NPCs at Chult kneeling at the shrine and the we just get Praise the Sun! LOL

wb-cenders.gif