test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Siege of Neverwinter event feedback

kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
edited November 2018 in Player Feedback (PC)
I'm not usually one to complain about content being too easy... but...

The Siege event is actually hard because its too easy. It's nearly impossible to reach mobs because most people are one-hitting them, so if you don't find a group fresh, they'll all be dead before you get there. On the HEs, especially the dragons, they're done in seconds - if you're not already there when they start, they'll likely be dead before you can run across the map to participate...

The instance needs some serious scaling help.
Post edited by kvet on

Comments

• regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Well, i'd suggest to limit the damage one player can do to a dragon or main villain with one hit inside the event area.
    Something along the line of max. 1% HP per hit perhaps?

And as asked before... for the love of all the deities, slap a solid cooldown on those knockbacks and pushes the dragons dish out, it's really giving me motion sickness.

Btw. why do i have to disable the camera shaking... again... on all of my characters after the new module update?
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • pitmonster#5684 pitmonster Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    Scaling is always problematic when you have mixed level large parties. Maybe when the dragon is coming, have it circle over head for a min to give players time to get to that part of the map. The map shows that the encounter has began but it is actually queue for a min or so.

Would like a bit of an update to the event but I think they did a decent job of Lair and are enhancing Winter so I am not complaining.
  • katbozejziemikatbozejziemi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited December 2018
    Or maybe they could make the content of appropriate level and not 60. This is what three and a half years of work looks like. Stand around hoping you can get a hit in before some HR spamming split shot one shots everything.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Define "content of appropriate level". Those tend to be dungeons. The Siege is an event, a moment of time in Neverwinter's not-too-distant past.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.