test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild 9 question.

I just yesterday hit GH9 and for some reason the second Boon structure hasnt unlocked.

I frequently have issues setting targets in the guild, and frankly would have preferred to see some effort put into fixing all the guild issues before "fixing" such game breakers as new style of lock boxes (which I presume went something like "lets see how many ways we can drop 6 or 7 thousand RP" or Paladins needing more DPS for example. (Have they officially given up on the "Last logged in" screen now?).

Do I need to complete the 7th structure at L4? As I was informed that that requirement for GH9 was "known issue" (whatever that means) and it wasn't needed till GH10.

Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    Was your guild hall finished building when you checked for it?
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    Finished baking yesterday.
    Just checked again and all boon structures are still greyed out and unavailable.
    When double Inf kicks in later today, I'll have the last few resources I need to construct Barracks 1.
    Hoping that might do something...
  • mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    Try going to the plot, I think it's the one by Beast Attack. You may need to clear out enemies. Can't remember if you had to do that before you could set it as a target.
    I'll give it a try, but its not showing any of the plots as active for any boon structures.

I'll go kill some stuff and see hat happens and report back.

Thanks, by the way...
    @mdarkangel#4696

Fantastic!
    I cleared everything, and I mean EVERYTHING within shouting distance of that plot and it finally allowed me to select it as target.
    It has also turned green in the menu so, fingers crossed, its now working.

I owe you a pint!