test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Third time and nobody says nothing

juan#5043 juan Member Posts: 69 Arc User
Nobody says nothing about appocalipsis set, it is useless, malfunction, impossible use it, not appears on bar, without differences in stats percents, why have you promoted this set if you DON`T Fix it? Incredible you do millions of unexpected maintenances and unable to fixing that..... Rescue an artifact and we can not use it for ... And nobody notes it.... May be this only happens in Spain? I do not think... Please fix it

Ty all for your answers, i saw that set is fixed, with a debuff bonus, it is ok, i would prefer the previous buff bonus, but at least i can use it, and yes, i could use a translator, but i prefer not use, in order to learn your language, i like when people correcta my mistakes, and i try do the best, Ty again to all
Post edited by juan#5043 on

Comments

• lucifer#4269 lucifer Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Ha what?
    Lucifer, the light-bringer. Leading man to ruin and away from salvation since at least 1986!
  • lucifer#4269 lucifer Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    I'm not sure English speakers will be able to understand your post, my friend. Not downing on you but it may be a good idea to use a translator of some sort so you can effectively get your point across to someone that may actually hear you. Good day to you, sir and may many astral diamonds and zen be in your future.
    Lucifer, the light-bringer. Leading man to ruin and away from salvation since at least 1986!
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    It got fixed when the devs fixed the eyestalk wraps to stack with the hag rags.

Not sure what you are talking about as that set is not really worth getting.