New Broken item mod 15 and more.

tholan#1688 tholan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 204 Arc User
edited November 2018 in Peer to Peer Tech Forum
moved in the bug section
Post edited by tholan#1688 on
Tagged:

Comments

• tholan#1688 tholan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 204 Arc User
    wrong section, can someone move this thread in the bug section?
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    You can also add all those high level alchemy craftable potions +1 potenT sleeping PHIAL OF pUCK u LASTS FOR 27 SECONDS JUST LOL (does not work on enemies level 71 and above just lol devs PLAYER ARE LEVEL 70 YOU KNOW ...SHOULD NOT BE USABLE IN PVP AT ALL !!! (HAMSTER that should not be usable in pvp )
    also most of the new mods items wands/ potions that are gifted etc say not usable in pvp but some still are
    same hampster different mod deja vu all over again

are you guy kidding me allowing an item to hold a player for 27 seconds wake up devs !!!!!!!!!!!
    tested yesterday the paralisis +1, the animation for the launch of the potion is so long that is really difficult use it. Add that when you take dmg the potion effect is removed. Plus, dont last 27 seconds at all, i think that the cc effect is reduced by the cc resistance of the target, may 5 seconds, but like i said, the long animation ( really really long, like 3 seconds for the launch) give plenty of time for avoid the area of effect.
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    ok encourage the devs to make more broken pvp items then ... maybe you want to "actually" test the sleeping one then ..
    does a disabling potion need to last for 27 seconds even in pve ?

so what it if breaks upon receiving damage so you tie one personnel up kill another and then get a free rotation on the stunned sleeping player .. as thier cc stacks cool down

some regular pvp stuns last so long ( due ot broken cc stack system ) that there is plenty of time to lob a potion anyways at no risk to the player ..

let alone people throwing stuff from on top of pillars or balconies .where they are perfectly safe despite a long animation
    I am surprised at vet pvp player like you would be advocating such broken garbage

ask @jonkoca how long you can be held for then and if he was held for only 5 seconds
    Post edited by kalina311 on
    Sorry, i think that you got me wrong , those item should not work in pvp at all, i was just saying that got few of paralysis one from my workshop not for usage, but for sell to the merchant in my way to reach lv4 workshop, i was with few of them and tested in dominion together with other friends on the enemy team, we was just waiting the end, and i remembered of the potion in my inventory. The paralysis has a similar effect to the paralysis ring of chult, and i was just pointing out that the effect isn't 27 seconds , but , for sure , are item that should not work in dominion.