test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guilds Question?

Hello, My husband and I would like to create a guild. It appears tho that 5 characters are needed. Is there any way around that just for the 2 of us? Thank you 😀

Comments

• Options
    sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    uh ya theres a way arounmd it..... tho its kinda messed up.... unless of course the other 3 ppl are ok with it
    jus go to pe an get 3 other ppl an make the guild... then kick evryone except u an ur husband.... jus let the ppl kno ur tryin to make a huild for u an him an ask for ppl to help mak so prob best tto get friends to help wit it.
  • Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    I belong to a guild and own a guild. What I did is when I joined a guild, I worked hard and recruited other guild members and then moved up in the guild until everyone knew me. At that point I was also interested in starting my own. Since the guild I belonged to had hundreds or members many of them had alt toons or wanted to create new ones. So, I asked them to help me set up my own guild and added it to their alliance. I leave my main the original guild and use my alts in my own. I now have quite a few guild members in my own guild as well. It works out well for all of us and is a good way to go.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts