test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Acquisitions Incorporated unable to get enough acorns to fill weekly haul ?

wemerywemery Member Posts: 190 Arc User
Acquisitions Incorporated unable to get enough acorns to fill weekly haul ?

stuck at 95 out of 100

Comments

• adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    you get 80/100 from the quests the first week -and a bit more if you have the companion that gives you the 10% bonus currency. The rest you get from the box you can claim, but that only works for one character...the alts will still be at 80/100. Of course, if you get the new skirmish in the random queue you can earn a bit more, but the chances for that are low.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • psychoticsatyrpsychoticsatyr Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    I am currently at 60/100 on the current week with no more quests
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited November 2018

Did you open the campaign window, select AI campaign and click box(es)?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • wizardlvl80#5963 wizardlvl80 Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    It's again 80/100 on two my toons. This campaign is seriously HAMSTER of a content.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User

It's again 80/100 on two my toons. This campaign is seriously HAMSTER of a content.

If you start to run those two toon today, yes, you will get 80/100 because nothing was changed. There was no new patch to deal with that.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • psychoticsatyrpsychoticsatyr Member Posts: 195 Arc User

Did you open the campaign window, select AI campaign and click box(es)?
    yes, I have done that already :(
  • coolgeek357coolgeek357 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    On top of that the weekly haul increase from completion of camp. task does not work. Ugh!!
  • hastur905hastur905 Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    Ok, so we know that the first week was "bugged", meaning if you did not purchase the pack you were stuck at 90 acorns out of 100 and could not get the remaining on your first character. Also we know that any further characters you ran through could only reach 80/100 of the weekly cap. So here are the standings as of week 2 completion, the character I purchased the pack on is now sitting at 110/125 with no more quests to do to get the additional 15. My 2nd character through who actually managed to get a random q for the new skirmish, used a purchased key to open the chest ended with 94/100 in the first week, after week 2 completion of all quests, now sits at 80/100 and instead of only being 6 off being able to complete Retrieval Operation last week, I am now 26 off completion of Information Acquisition. The following is how each mission breaks down:

Job Fair 10 earned, 10 spent on campaign task
    Introduction 15 earned
    Dungeon Maintenance 15 earned
    Basement Investigation 15 earned
    Retrieval Operation 20 earned
    Re-Retrieval 15 earned
    That Completes week 1, so 90 overall but only registers as 80/100 progression Job Fair doesn't show against the weekly cap.

Week 2
    Re-Retrieval 15 earned
    Dungeon Maintenance 15 earned
    Basement Investigation 15 earned
    Information Acquisition 20 earned
    Info 2 15 earned

So that means 80 acorns accumulated, progression ends at 80/100 with no more quests to complete.

So the question is the bug on week one that it only show 80 when in fact u earned 90? Meaning that you must be running the new companion to reach the 100 cap? Even with that you are not going to get more than 90 (10% more from comp) and therefore you can never reach daily cap. My guess is that the actual acorns should be 20 for each of the quests except for the Job Fair, this would mean that you would only get 10 acorns for the Re-Retrieval as that would show 90 to cap but actually 100 earned, but week 2 all of them should be 20, 5 quests making it 100.

• heavensake#5599 heavensake Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Yup second week and can not finish the weekly haul have 95/100.
  • mushellkamushellka Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 357 Arc User
    Not enough that quests are terribly stupid and boring, by the way this whole campaign is bugging. I'm doing this HAMSTER only because of the boons. The content is really embarrassing.
    Better to feed the troll than listen to the idiot .
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    mushellka said:

Not enough that quests are terribly stupid and boring, by the way this whole campaign is bugging. I'm doing this HAMSTER only because of the boons. The content is really embarrassing.

Pretty much quoted for truth.

I think the crafting system has had a lot of love and work spent on it [like it or loathe it].

But the new quests are really pretty terrible. Awful nonsense.