test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BiS weapon sets as of mod 15

In mod 14 there are basically 6 different weapon sets available to players with a IL of 520.

The BiS for DPS was primal and the BiS for support was the MC set.

The alternative sets players used included Tyrant in place of Primal, Pioneer in place of MC or Primal, Sun set if you did not want to deal with running CoDG for a 520 weapon and the last set is the Piligrim set for those who ended up wanting to buy one instead of grinding out for seals, hunt lores, material/AD, or CR.

With mod 15 now in play on PC, what weapon set is BiS for DPS and support. I heard rumors but would like some clarification on the weapon set changes in mod 15.

Comments

• someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    SH regular Exalted and SH +1 Exalted (570/580IL).

other suck.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • kiraskytowerkiraskytower Member Posts: 455 Arc User

With mod 15 now in play on PC, what weapon set is BiS for DPS and support. I heard rumors but would like some clarification on the weapon set changes in mod 15.

The Exhalted +1 Masterwork weapons are "BiS" for everyone in Mod 15. Of course, they are also incredibly expensive both to make and on the Auction House (I consider myself extremely lucky that the main hand I made for my DC came out as +1 ... all of an 8% chance of that with an epic crafter and a forgehammer). I would not get too hung up on getting the +1 versions though, as they are going for really out there prices at the moment ...
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Winter Lily (CW) / Winter Rose (DC) / Winter Ivy (HR)
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    I'll just hold off than. I'm pretty sure next mod we will get another set of weapons.
  • jandemannjandemann Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
    yeah, and also, it will get cheaper sooner rather than later me thinks....first week is the worst week...bis can take a backseat for now, cause with what I have on me, scares the living HAMSTER out of anything that the new campaign has to offer ;)
    and I ain't bis by any stretch :p
    Angry Inch lvl 70 OP and his NOT SO merry band of other Angry Campfire Hero toons
    Starks Alliance