test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Chest in CODG

Ran codg 3 times and on each occasion could not open the chests, didn’t die or join late or anything, 3 typical runs but nothing, asked group and no-one had the issue, just me

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    murderxface#6073 murderxface Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I've had the exact same issue in CR. Could not open any chests throughout the dungeon, including the last chests. It was just one run and when I went to trade with someone during this run, an error message popped up saying "You are busy".

Ever since the update, this started happening, it happened to my friend earlier.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer

Ran codg 3 times and on each occasion could not open the chests, didn’t die or join late or anything, 3 typical runs but nothing, asked group and no-one had the issue, just me

Thank you

Did you queue up from inside the dungeon already or did you leave the dungeon and then re-queue?
  • Options
    jamiefors#0606 jamiefors Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    We queued up inside the dungeon as we have done many times before, did a 3 run codg, everyone else in the group opened the chests ok, i was the only one that couldn’t

Thank you
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me and a fellow adventurer in Castle Ravenloft. Couldn't open the chests at the end or pick up a loot bag that was on the floor. Also couldn't use the travel stick and there was no leave portal. No one had died or left and come back or anything.
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Thank you

This is an ongoing issue if you try to open the chest the same time as another player you get locked out. It is quite frustrating and ongoing and should be resolved.
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

Did you queue up from inside the dungeon already or did you leave the dungeon and then re-queue?

This has been an ongoing issue in the game for a long time. Making players waste time loading out of a dungeon in order to re-queue is just silly. Should have been fixed ages ago.