test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tiefling injustice must end. You can help!!

Far too long the plight of Tieflings’ has gone unheard, until now. We have adorn equipment that was made for just half of our pedigree. Our helms and pantaloons must be modified to accommodate our best features, the tail and horns. Those features that non-Tieflings fear and loath. I’ve lived with the injustice in Neverwinter but can stand it no longer. The Dragonborn have been given special dispensation with their helms and helmets. Allowing them get all the benefits without the headache of stuffing their oversized thought generators (their heads, not their butts) into them. While we Tieflings struggle getting the modicum of decency for gear that fits our physic. Neverwinter and the sword coast has given half-orcs and dragonborn all the benefits while shunning us Tiefling.

That has got to stop. The Masquerade of Liar’s has finally got my undies in a bunch. Literal and figuratively speaking. A hardworking Tiefling, like myself, should not have to endure this in-humane treatment anymore. We are half human like those others I’ve mentioned. Enough about them, this is about the plight of the Tiefling. I am referring to the humiliating treatment of forcing Tieflings to hide their tails when they mount the Enchanted Broom for expedient travels.

Sure, people of the realm don’t trust us Teiflings, but that is no reason to make us ride around with our tails stuffed in our trousers. Tieflings should be free to whisk around the city streets with our tail effortlessly floating behind in all its glory. Just because there were a few incidents with the whirlwind mounts and our tails being tossed around wildly is no reason to enact such draconian rules of stuffing our trousers.

When I first heard about the Enchanted Broom mount, visions of zooming down the streets of Neverwinter with my tail in all its glory gently swaying behind for all to revel. It was to be the defining force in the acceptance of the Tiefling and elevate our standing in the community. But alas, the Tiefling is once again relegated to the shadows, shunned by all. Never allowed to be adored by the masses.

So I am taking my plight to those very masses in hopes that the good people of Neverwinter will change their minds and let our tails go free.

As you can imagine, this campaign of freedom is time consuming and costly, so if you feel as I do and can spare a few astral diamonds, it will go a long way to further spot light the abhorrent treatment of all Tiefling in the realm.

Thanks,
Dale the Wizard, Tiefling Esquire

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,217 Arc User

That has got to stop. The Masquerade of Liar’s has finally got my undies in a bunch. Literal and figuratively speaking. A hardworking Tiefling, like myself, should not have to endure this in-humane treatment anymore. We are half human like those others I’ve mentioned. Enough about them, this is about the plight of the Tiefling. I am referring to the humiliating treatment of forcing Tieflings to hide their tails when they mount the Enchanted Broom for expedient travels.

You can blame that on insurance. The current insurance policy can only cover your knee cap when you ride the broom. Your tail has to be bound to avoid additional injury or your policy will be void. If you don't have insurance, you will be ticketed and banned from travelling.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    pitmonster#5684 pitmonster Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    Tiefling say you! Have you seen the absolute injustice applied to Dwarfs! We have to shave our god given beards just to wear certain helms. The beard represents our family, our heritage, our power!

And as a side matter, were are the beautiful dwarven woman beards! The fiends in Neverwinter make them shave them off to fit their stereotype ideas of gender identity! We demand dwarven woman beards!!!!
  • Options
    badkarma989#6736 badkarma989 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Hear Hear!
  • Options
    elfarchelfarch Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    As is the subject of another thread here, "What about the dragonborn then!"