test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wiggins The Undead Intern - Does not provide 10% Acorn Bonus

putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
New companion costs 2500 ZEN with an active bonus that includes "Increases the drop of Acorns and Wooden Tokens by 10%." After doing all the weekly quests I have 80 Acorns with an expected result of 88 Acorns. This is after completing all quests and the egg quest 2 times. Product is not working as advertised and directly impacts progression. Please fix ASAP.

* Yes I know that does not include the gift from the Claims Agent. I haven't opened the gift yet because I noticed the bug and didn't want to continue with the campaign until I learned more about the bug.

Comments

• malekith#8724 malekith Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    Ok glad to see I wasn't the only one... I had bought 3 of these guys for my TR/ DC/ GF to help speed progress through the AI campaign and wasn't see the bonus.
  • psychoticsatyrpsychoticsatyr Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    can confirm, just bought today and no 10% bonus. edit - spelling
  • geno82geno82 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    Is the power shareable with a op or a acdc? I mean the bonus power
  • elfarchelfarch Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Sorry to say that I have been bitten by the same bug.
  • putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    i'm sure cryptic will make it a top priority. will be fixed as soon as the campaign is complete and noone needs to farm acorns anymore. Also sure they won't announce its broken before the weekend warriors come in wallets a blazin and acquire it
    if cryptic had any integrity, they'd remove the companion from the zen market before to many more people are impacted

@nitocris83 @mimicking#6533
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    putzboy78 said:

if cryptic had any integrity, they'd remove the companion from the zen market before to many more people are impacted

@nitocris83 @mimicking#6533

This ^^ please let Cryptic gain some cudos by admitting a failure and sorting it out asap
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

This ^^ please let Cryptic gain some cudos by admitting a failure and sorting it out asap

The more likely outcome is they blame the players for their errors.

How dare we run content and try to earn extra acorns! The companion was clearly not marked properly and we, the players, should know better than to trust the in game descriptions. :)~
  • mimicking#6533 mimicking Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 83 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks all for the heads up- I just saw this and have sent it over to the Systems team for review!
    M.K.
    Go ahead, click on the chest...
  • mimicking#6533 mimicking Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 83 Cryptic Developer
    Update- this issue has already been fixed and is going into the next incremental build. Sorry for the delay and the bug.
    Ths
    Thanks @mimicking#6533

Any chance you can run a report on who bought it week one and gift them the week one/two acorn loss? Which should be around 18 (100 from the reward vendor gift + 80 from questline) for week one and an additional i think 12 from week two progression?

In my case I also bought the campaign pack which gave me an additional 50 acorns so that would be another 5 more.

I know it can get real confusing to figure out exactly how much each person would get. But a minimum of the week 1 and 2 missed from gift pack and questline would be nice.

Its the only way we can get remotely near the weekly acorn cap unless that's another issue that's getting resolved this week.

putzboy78 said:

Thanks @mimicking#6533

Any chance you can run a report on who bought it week one and gift them the week one/two acorn loss? Which should be around 18 (100 from the reward vendor gift + 80 from questline) for week one and an additional i think 12 from week two progression?

In my case I also bought the campaign pack which gave me an additional 50 acorns so that would be another 5 more.

I know it can get real confusing to figure out exactly how much each person would get. But a minimum of the week 1 and 2 missed from gift pack and questline would be nice.

Its the only way we can get remotely near the weekly acorn cap unless that's another issue that's getting resolved this week.

The quest Basement Investigation has also been made repeatable, which will allow you to fill your weekly buckets. I will forward the report request, but it is best to contact CS about that.

Cheers
    M.K.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    Please pass on kudos to the devs and especially artists who built the atmosphere for that quest. This still doesn't do justice to how the lights made the shadows play along the walls and ceiling. Here's hoping there's more where this came from :smile:

screenshot-2018-11-12-23-23-06

Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
    hustin1 said:

Please pass on kudos to the devs and especially artists who built the atmosphere for that quest. This still doesn't do justice to how the lights made the shadows play along the walls and ceiling. Here's hoping there's more where this came from :smile:

screenshot-2018-11-12-23-23-06

Hustin- have done so- thanks very much!
    M.K.

putzboy78 said:

Thanks @mimicking#6533

The quest Basement Investigation has also been made repeatable, which will allow you to fill your weekly buckets. I will forward the report request, but it is best to contact CS about that.

Cheers
    M.K.
    I've have been playing this game since open beta. Ran multiple guilds. Ran or administrated multiple community channels. Been active on these forums and others. Contributed guides and testing that I hope have benefited the community. And I can honestly say that not a single interaction I've had with customer support has been positive... until this one. Customer Support stood behind the product and resolved this issue to my satisfaction. Please also pass on my positive feedback for this, I honestly went into it with little hope of compensation so was pleasantly surprised. Happy Thanksgiving
  • vorphiedvorphied Member Posts: 1,870 Arc User
    putzboy78 said:

putzboy78 said:

Thanks @mimicking#6533

Cheers
    M.K.
    I've have been playing this game since open beta. Ran multiple guilds. Ran or administrated multiple community channels. Been active on these forums and others. Contributed guides and testing that I hope have benefited the community. And I can honestly say that not a single interaction I've had with customer support has been positive... until this one. Customer Support stood behind the product and resolved this issue to my satisfaction. Please also pass on my positive feedback for this, I honestly went into it with little hope of compensation so was pleasantly surprised. Happy Thanksgiving
    My issue hasn't been related to this, but I also want to chime in that customer service has been exceptionally helpful and timely compared to what I remember it being in the past. Actually rather impressed.

Sacrilege - Warlock
    Contagion - Cleric
    Testament - Wizard
    Pestilence - Ranger
    Dominion - Paladin

NIGHTSWATCH