test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to open chests in Castle Ravenloft

Hi there, I've been advised by customer services to post my bug on here in the hope of getting a resolution.

Did a castle Ravenloft run after the shard maintenance on 23 October 2018 and completed it but the chests wouldn't open even though I had legendary, epic and a Strahd key available they didn't glow and wouldn't open. I tried I am stuck and defeat me but they wouldn't open there was also a loot bag that wouldn't pick up, there was no exit point and my VIP travel stick wouldn't work. This also happened to one of the others I was in the dungeon with but the other 3 people it worked fine for.

I did another run straight after and everything worked ok at the end.

I took images that I have attached to my ticket. If you could investigate please and, if possible, credit my account with the seals I would have received and any other standard stuff I would appreciate it.

Thank you

Comments

• Hi there, just chasing up whether anything is happening with this bug I reported and how will I find out if a resolution has been reached?
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Did you by any chance die at the very end of the fight ? I have had the same thing happen to me in CoDG when I died just before the fight finished.
    Post edited by adinosii on
    Hoping for improvements...
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    You won't get anything credited back to your account if that is the resolution you are looking for. The best you can do is report the bug. It is in the devs best interest to fix the bugs because lots of complaints on bad bugs discourages people from running it.
  • In answer to your question, no neither I or my team member died right at the end of the fight so that wasn't an issue but thank you for offering the thought :) It's not good that they don't at least credit you with what you definitely should have received such as the seals of the crown and the brave, it's not like we are asking for goods that only might have been there. After all, those pieces of armor won't buy themselves so losing out on seals is a bit of a blow :/
  • murderxface#6073 murderxface Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I've had the exact same issue in CR. Could not open any chests throughout the dungeon, including the last chests. Could not exit or use my VIP travel post. I had to quit the game and reload it and everything worked like normal after that. It was just one run and when I went to trade with someone during this run, an error message popped up saying "You are busy".

Ever since the recent update, this started happening, the exact same thing happened to my friend the other day. Game breaking bug for sure. Please fix.
  • Hi there, sorry to raise this again but is there any further development on this bug as it obviously wasn't limited to the run through I had and I still haven't heard anything about getting a resolution to the missing items.

Thanks in advance :)